file Submission: Camarilla Conclave

01 Oct 2017 05:17 #83694 by jblacey
Updated with flavor text and art notes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2019 01:11 #93619 by jblacey
Yes, this is an old post. What do you guys think about this?

Update: Feb 23 2019

I am resurecting this thread, because an idea hit me to fix the card.

Camarilla Conclave
Master
2 :pool:
Master: unique location
Lock this card when a Camarilla vampire announces a political action in which pool is not gained, burnt, stolen, or a cost in the referrendum to gain +1 stealth (even if not yet necessary), +2 votes in the referrendum, and if successful unlock the acting vampire.

Notes:
So I dropped the recursion completely. Instead this card becomes an enhancer for actions like Rumors of Gehenna, Year of Fortune, Title manipulate effects, or Blood manipulate effects, etc. The idea is to try to promote diversity in political actions and create room for cards that never usually make the cut.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LivesByProxy

More
24 Feb 2019 17:46 #93629 by LivesByProxy
Interesting. This "not gained, burnt, stolen, or a cost in the referrendum" is a neat conditional.

It strikes me as a way to help Primogen without strictly limiting it to Primogen. More support for them would be good though, too, IMO. Potential concern might be weenie Titles vote? Maybe require "Primogen, Prince, Justicar, or Inner Circle?" Or just "Primogen or Prince"?

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
24 Feb 2019 18:23 - 24 Feb 2019 18:23 #93630 by jblacey

Interesting. This "not gained, burnt, stolen, or a cost in the referrendum" is a neat conditional.

It strikes me as a way to help Primogen without strictly limiting it to Primogen. More support for them would be good though, too, IMO. Potential concern might be weenie Titles vote? Maybe require "Primogen, Prince, Justicar, or Inner Circle?" Or just "Primogen or Prince"?

This card was a part of a handful of sect based cards. The Camarilla action was an action for Primogen. Pretty sure you will like that card. I am planning on updating the rest of the cards soon so that it matches the format of this card.

As for titled Camarilla vampire requirement? No. It is perfectly fine for weenies to play this card. In fact, part of the reason for this card was a need to support clans and decks that lack the built-in titles especially at the midrange.
Last edit: 24 Feb 2019 18:23 by jblacey.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds