file Submission: Financial Auditor

09 Oct 2017 21:46 #83785 by jblacey
Financial Auditor
:ally:
3 :pool:
Mortal with 1 life. 0 strength, 1 bleed.
Requires a Giovanni or a Camarilla vampire. Your master phase actions to remove a counter from investment cards are a trifle. As a +1 stealth (D) action look at a Methuselah's hand and you may discard a card that can increase a bleed or changes the target of a bleed.
Fraud is not an acceptable accounting practice. -C. R. Vance, Jr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2017 04:36 #83790 by ScoundrelAtHeart

Financial Auditor
Requires a Giovanni or a Camarilla vampire. Your master phase actions to remove a counter from investment cards are a trifle. As a +1 stealth (D) action look at a Methuselah's hand and you may discard a card that can increase a bleed or changes the target of a bleed.

Is "look at a methuselah's hand" clear enough to indicate that you can choose any one of the the players at the table? Maybe "any" would be more more clear? I don't know. Compare with cards that have "bleed with +1 bleed as a D-action" and cards with "bleed any methuselah with +1 bleed as a D-action" to get an Idea what I mean.

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

More
10 Oct 2017 05:33 #83792 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Submission: Financial Auditor
You could use the same template as Le Din Tho. That has always been clear enough.

I'm enjoying this.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
11 Oct 2017 03:13 #83818 by jblacey
Financial Auditor
Requires a Giovanni or a Camarilla vampire. Your master phase actions to remove a counter from investment cards are a trifle. Auditor may look at another Methuselah's hand and discard one card that can increase a bleed or change the target of a bleed (if any) as a +1 stealth (D) action (that Methuselah draws back up to his or her hand size).

Quite a bit of text, but worse case scenario the flavor text could be cut.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

More
11 Oct 2017 06:21 #83819 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Submission: Financial Auditor
Well, in a pinch I think we'd remove the remainder clause of redraw first, as that's already covered in the rules.

Financial Auditor
Requires a Giovanni or a Camarilla vampire. Your master phase actions to remove a counter from investment cards are a trifle. Auditor may look at another Methuselah's hand and discard one minion card that can increase a bleed or change the target of a bleed (if any) as a +1 stealth (D) action (that Methuselah draws back up to his or her hand size).

into

Financial Auditor
Requires a Giovanni or a Camarilla vampire. Your master phase actions to remove a counter from investment cards are trifle. Auditor may look at another Methuselah's hand and discard one minion card that can increase a bleed or change the target of a bleed (if any) as a +1 stealth (D) action.

--unless of course you intended her to be able to discard master cards as well, such as Club Illusion and Legendary Vampire. I'm not sure if that was the plan? With locations it could be cool, but then again he's no real estate agent or solicitor (or what do I know), and THEN it could get wordy. Just add a minion for clarity?

It's be a bit leaner if the text said 'discard A card' instead of 'ONE card', but I can see how some people might find anxiety in that.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
11 Oct 2017 12:42 #83823 by ScoundrelAtHeart
Making an opponent discard a Master card sounds powerful.

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds