file Charles Brosky69 Tanner

01 Nov 2017 05:28 #84070 by direwolf
Charles Brosky69 Tanner
:mart:
:life3:
:mar:
When Chaz enters play, name a circle. While Chaz is acting or untapped, he is considered a Blood Brother of that circle. When a Blood Brother of the chosen circle gains a blood, Chaz may burn a conviction to gain a life (not to exceed starting life.)

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2017 07:30 #84072 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner
This would be really funny if Blood Brothers got some mortal allies. Brosky69 could Donate to them all the time.

Did you think about the :mar: cards that definitely would go with him? Project seems a good card. Inflict is kinda cool.

I'm not sure if the card text suggests that the naz-- Blood Brothers can give him extra hands and heads to fight with, or is he just extra fodder for Walk of Elvis? Did you plan to make him just an extra circle member in ally form that doesn't benefit from the blood and ramp shenanigans?

In a sense we already have New Blood for that, but in all honesty I think this suggestion is a bit more interesting.

What's the group?

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
01 Nov 2017 07:49 #84073 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner

What's the group?

I did not have a group in mind. I was thinking "any" but if it makes sense to place it in a group than go for it.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
01 Nov 2017 08:57 #84080 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner
A little too focused for my tastes. Add another virtue! :)

More
01 Nov 2017 10:22 #84084 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner

A little too focused for my tastes. Add another virtue! :)

Which, and for what purpose, would you suggest?

I mean I'm still struggling to see the bigger picture for his uses. I'm sure there's plenty but I'm not an expert on either Blood Brother or Imbued.

Is he ever going to be more than an ally Blood Brother, or are there neat cards and combinations that would allow him in more decks as well or to actually diversify the play styles available for the nazis?

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
01 Nov 2017 15:49 - 01 Nov 2017 16:07 #84087 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner
Blood Brothers already bloat solidly from Unwholesome Bond. Walk of Elvis (or Jim Jones) gives 'em big bleed. But they have all these combat trick cards in Sanguinus, along with Potence & Fortitude in-clan, that hypnotizes players. They could use more reaction defense than Gestalt & fortitude reactions.

Given the current Imbued Virtue distrobution:
Vengeance 6, Denfese 6, Innocence 8, Judgment 7, Martyrdom 5, Redemption 5, and Vision 6,

... It wouls be an easy assesment to add Redemption to this Martyrdom so as to maintain parity.

But beyond that Defense and Vision also make good choices.

Defense has:
Champion - gets in reaction combat, staying untapped, because there is no block. This triggers Chaz's special for BB help, scratches those combat tricks itch, and adds more pool protection.
Rejuvinate - longevity in taking a beating, but also brings in healing.

Redemption:
Punish - because you can thru-put it in combat and crimp blood gain to ensure a dunk or yo-yo.
Respire - acting damage that can dunk, and any blocks trigger BB combat tricks. And there is more healing.

Vision:
Determine - basically the bounce.
Foresee - aggressive hand peek, but still triggers Chaz's special for combat tricks if you so want.
Last edit: 01 Nov 2017 16:07 by Azel. Reason: phone typing
The following user(s) said Thank You: direwolf

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds