question-circle Are you trying to help find Artwork for the VEKN?

06 May 2013 02:05 #48235 by Juggernaut1981
@Lasombra:
Yeah I know about that. I'm just wondering if people are openly going around spruiking that avenue.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 08:13 #48244 by Ohlmann

Because litzpar, lorrie or wolfgang are Vtes ? :silly:
Joke aside, she was willing to work for free, but she got discouraged. So no more submission from her, sorry.

Which is an understandable shame.

More
06 May 2013 12:49 #48255 by ReverendRevolver
Is it just me, or does the face of the last submission of herz look very close to "smiling" jack drake, as he looks in the vtmbl pc game? I kinda like it, and honestly i think if it were a hair different stylistically(all of it, pirates decent as is) they would have been less critical.(i also dont believe in going against your artistic views unless you are doing something commissioned, like art with a specific guideline, a portrait, sculpture, etc of a person, or, obviously, a tattoo. But even all of those things have room for artistic nuances to shine through)

One of my friends is a well accomished photographer ane has worked in Germany and the US , but hes just a bit too busy to do free work just to screw around with less realism via filters right now. He just moved across the country to work for a big firm in Arizona, but in later sets he may be free enough to help.

The point im getting at, or at least trying to get at, is life, and art out people in dynamics situations, roles, and frames of mind. The artist Reyda knows is obviusly not a bad artist, and thematically isnt the style they wanted. Unintentionally or otherwise, that couod change in 10 months, so it would be a damn shame if she nevef tried again.

Similar note: doesnt Glasswanderer do his own art for the cards he puts up on Damnans site? If anyone knows him, they could possibly talk him into submitting things.

Just for fun: is it true that the httb art for depravity and deflection were just some ww/ccp employees having to at the last minute find art for the reprints because the license ran out?

If so, those are two cards peole could come up with new art for.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds