file Enkil Cog Theme

17 Jul 2013 11:11 #51738 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: Enkil Cog Theme

Look at engling fury. What the hell is so furious about gaining blood and untapping?

You do know how vampires gain blood, don't you? If not: see when bees fly from flower to flower? Vampires do the same, but with humans instead of flowers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2013 11:46 #51741 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Enkil Cog Theme
Engling Fury is the lvl 4 Spiritus power from the rpg, which basically makes the vampire to drain the essence of spirits to regain willpower. Engling is a type of spirit in WoD. And since there is no willpower stat in the card game, it was quite logical to switch it to regaining blood instead.

More
17 Jul 2013 11:57 #51742 by agzocgud
Replied by agzocgud on topic Re: Enkil Cog Theme
I´m sure LSJ answered this, but I can´t find it.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

More
17 Jul 2013 13:45 - 17 Jul 2013 13:46 #51754 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Enkil Cog Theme
Woah, so many people give ms Rice credit for ancient mesopotamian god. It's like naming some ante "Nanna" and call it unique.

It's same as using name Enkidu ... wait a sec ...

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 17 Jul 2013 13:46 by Lech.

More
17 Jul 2013 16:14 #51760 by ReverendRevolver

Woah, so many people give ms Rice credit for ancient mesopotamian god. It's like naming some ante "Nanna" and call it unique.

It's same as using name Enkidu ... wait a sec ...

Enkidu i do know the real and wod background of, and thats another issue entirely:

I simply dont know any wod lore for Enkil.

Enkidu SHOULD be as widely known as greco-roman mythology, but for some reason Gilgamesh gets ignored as hell by most alleged "mythology buffs". Which is bullshit, given the paralels to even modern ideals represented in Gilgamesh which i find more fascinating than the equivilant characters in later civilizations.
Also, Enkidu, Gilgamesh, etc fit with other cultures stories of the time in a way i dont feel greek mythology does.

Anyway, i havexno access to Vtm20 anymore, but they rearranged some bloodlines stuff in that. I apologize for my ignorance on engling fury. I can say that its a better adaptation than some bloodlines discipline abilities. Like the grandest trick.

Fun fact: in vtm, if you tell a circle of blood brothers to become q coagualted entity, make sure you tell them to seperate afterword, otherwise they wont. Apparently they like being that way..........
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal

More
28 Jul 2013 13:29 #52402 by fivebucks
Replied by fivebucks on topic Re: Enkil Cog Theme

Cog means "part of a gear".

Isn´t "Cog" meaning "ship" too?

Like "Enkils Ship" or something like "Ship of the Sun"?

So you get faster through yor "Night/Day cycle" and get some extra time?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds