file Help me choose what deck types to build next

15 Jun 2011 12:15 #5179 by RoddimusPrime
Some great ideas here.... keep them coming !!! Two thumbs up! I will be building 3 decks to play test this Friday.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2011 13:10 - 15 Jun 2011 13:11 #5180 by Suoli

6.) No Secrets Wall/Combat - Simple and effective. The trick is finding the best Magagi and support disciplines. I would think Animalism for intercept/combat and from there not sure. No Secrets can ruin some decks outright, esp. if you have a flak jacket. Obviously Smiling Jack and Army of Rats are good choices here.

No Secrets Wall is a ridiculously good module for any deck with magaji but devoting more than a fifth of deck space for it will give diminishing returns. I would just throw 4x No Secrets, 3x Well-Marked, 1x Deer Rifle and 1x WMRH/Channel 10 in let's say an Ishtarri breed/boon deck with a focus on Undele.
Last edit: 15 Jun 2011 13:11 by Suoli.

More
18 Jun 2011 05:22 - 18 Jun 2011 05:23 #5288 by LunaSlave
As for Ravnos combat, I have a strange deck that's sorta like a Week of Nightmares/Tumnimos deck, except instead of the usual large amount of Sensory Deprivations and such to shut down vampires (there are still a couple in there) there's a little bit of rush, and Protean master disciplines for the Tumnimos so they can use claws and agg poke. It's unusual, fun, and it loves to diablerize vamps. :) You could always try something weird and fighty like that with the Tumnimos rather than relying on in-clan disciplines...Mine's all Group 2 Ravnos, where there are multiple vamps with Protean.
Last edit: 18 Jun 2011 05:23 by LunaSlave.

More
18 Jun 2011 16:13 #5318 by Jussi

As for Ravnos combat, I have a strange deck that's sorta like a Week of Nightmares/Tumnimos deck, except instead of the usual large amount of Sensory Deprivations and such to shut down vampires (there are still a couple in there) there's a little bit of rush, and Protean master disciplines for the Tumnimos so they can use claws and agg poke. It's unusual, fun, and it loves to diablerize vamps. :) You could always try something weird and fighty like that with the Tumnimos rather than relying on in-clan disciplines...Mine's all Group 2 Ravnos, where there are multiple vamps with Protean.

Hey, that sounds like an interesting deck! Can we see the deck list?

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
18 Jun 2011 17:42 #5326 by ReverendRevolver
Rodd, pm me with your email and i can send you lists for my no secrets and ravnos decks. ravnos combat can be amazing. if you are using mass reality, they are obscene if it goes off. use apparition with trap and crows, then throw an aid from bats on the 3rd round of the trap. alternately, trap, apparition, and crows, but use mass reality with kpist or foldable machine gun, to get shooting for 6 and crows for 2 each round. my mata hari deck is allies, mass reality, and concealed out foldables. as far as no secrets, it falls off if you get block failed, so always aim at running 3+, but it stops alot of things cold. i've shut down weenie-midcap potence and tuptog in succession with my akunanse no secrets. unmada drew into the fortitude, crows, and ambombwe and stayed vicious with nearly every action. as far as Hardestat goes, i've seen that deck, it can be nasty. he can burn vamps on their feet with 7-10 agg (he has protean, remember) and he can amaranth (he's inner circle with existant supporting cast, and you can play absolution of the diabolist anyway...). but he also draws table hate. the unnamed is one of half a dozen vamps out of heirs that i wish had a better supporting cast or were made group 5. it is very viable, since it can flurry bleed, stealth through, gain pool, then rush and shoot for agg. and she has the ability to dodge and pursuit or flesh of marble, to deal with other combat, in addition to the other sic bleed pump. but her supporting cast is inconsistant with her discaplines. you have xeper, viktor the night general, and jamal that can play most of the same stuff and act similar. all huge. she's tuff to build with. let me know how it goes...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds