question-circle Looking to start playing this...

23 Jul 2011 17:34 #6709 by js_vtes

...aaaand it looks like the Canadian site just bit it.

I talked to the admin as soon as I saw this, and it was just a temporary glitch.

www.vtes.ca/lurk/

...is up and running! So if you're a Canadian player looking for a group in your region, or want to do some trading with some unnervingly polite folks, or want to discuss the game in both of Canada's official languages (April Wine and Rush), feel free to stop by!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2011 10:06 #6992 by MarcusVitel
As this is starting to become a 'Where in south eastern Canada can I play VTES' thread, I would like to add, that I am in Burlington,ON . Currently not active, but looking for a game once in while.

Vitel

More
28 Jul 2011 18:09 #7022 by KevinM

As this is starting to become a 'Where in south eastern Canada can I play VTES' thread, I would like to add, that I am in Burlington,ON. Currently not active, but looking for a game once in while.

Lasombra, is there a group in Buffalo, for this fellow to hang out with?

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
28 Jul 2011 21:28 #7039 by Adonai
There used to be a group in Buffalo, PDB would be more likely to know their current status....

I'd definitely think that taking a look at the Western New York email group would be worth the effort.

groups.yahoo.com/groups/wnyVTES

See also:
www.lightlink.com/pdb6/vtes.html

More
28 Jul 2011 22:30 #7045 by bakija
Yeah, I haven't heard much from Buffalo for a long time--they had a group in the 90's and had tournaments occasionally, but that was a decade ago. There were a couple guys in Olean (outside of Buffalo) who played, but I haven't heard from them for a couple years now.

Kingston isn't actually that far from Ithaca--about 3 hours, IIRC, if the guy in question here is in funky Kingston.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds