file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

10 Oct 2014 23:08 #66366 by self biased

Another note:

While every portrait so far has a dark lower edge, it's possible that there could be one with lighter colors. This could result in poor color contrast with the white text of the artist and copyright notices. I recommend a dark gradient at the lower edge of the card.

I don't think that you're wrong, but i don't think that it's going to be a frequent occurrence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2014 23:16 #66367 by self biased
also, i'm going to take a break from working on this for a day or two. my ass hurts from all the time i've spent at the computer today.

More
11 Oct 2014 00:27 #66369 by jozxyqk
We all know that this is the "full bleed" card you came here to see anyway:

The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, BenPeal, Juggernaut1981, Jussi, PetriWessman, ReverendRevolver, self biased

More
11 Oct 2014 03:09 #66370 by ReverendRevolver
I like the Jyhad themed sidebars. Brujah leather, malk white tile, and gangrel grass is very distinguishable from across 4 feet of table.

This is one of the first threads creating this much buzz over art. Hats off to self-biased, these are great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
11 Oct 2014 04:59 #66371 by PetriWessman

also, i'm going to take a break from working on this for a day or two. my ass hurts from all the time i've spent at the computer today.

Well deserved break, too, your work is amazing! :)

More
11 Oct 2014 05:11 #66372 by Ankha

Another note:

While every portrait so far has a dark lower edge, it's possible that there could be one with lighter colors. This could result in poor color contrast with the white text of the artist and copyright notices. I recommend a dark gradient at the lower edge of the card.

You can add a very thin outline to the text (thing that should have been done with True Brujah vampires for instance, you couldn't read the illustrator name).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds