file What is expected in the Rule Question forums

03 Nov 2014 13:09 #67171 by BenPeal

Jesus H Christ on a bike. Someone explains how a card works and says words to the effect of "That kinda makes sense, because it makes him work like most other Inner Circle vampires" and suddenly you're making up nonsense about the art on cards?

And you're being a hypocrite, because you already post non-rules things in the Rules Forum. You are not being psychorigid, you're just being a jerk.

Can you please take this offline?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, Ashur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2014 19:53 #67192 by Lönkka
James & Vincent, just let it slide.
Both of you.

You both do marvelous work for VEKN and there is no need for either of you to get frustrated or even aggravated by any of this. just ain't worth it.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, BenPeal

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
03 Nov 2014 20:19 #67197 by Juggernaut1981
[sarcasm] Yeah, listen to the Finnish dude with Superior Potence... :P

James & I are supposed to be having the really long debates about splitting hairs, trivia, perversities and the odd Argument from Absurdia! We have a reputation and a Punch & Judy show to take on the road!

If you two start, I'm going to have do something like aggravate Kuta over something just to return things to normal and distract you two from arguing with each other! [/sarcasm]

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
03 Nov 2014 20:29 - 03 Nov 2014 20:41 #67198 by self biased

If you two start, I'm going to have do something like aggravate Kuta over something just to return things to normal and distract you two from arguing with each other!

please don't. please?

Last edit: 03 Nov 2014 20:41 by self biased.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Juggernaut1981, D-dennis, HG.fi, Erol, Zoroh

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds