file Online play by mail alternative

18 Sep 2015 10:45 #73206 by stinky_nerd
Double-post incoming..

If you do decide to use IRC for the main chat, then you can also run a bot that sends private messages to people when it's their turn in a game or if they get pinged.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2015 09:23 #73368 by Blooded Sand
OK< currently am trying to think how to automate VtES for NuJOL. Essentially i will have to create a flow chart of the entire rules set. Might need some help confirming there are no errors, plotting stuff out, etc. Anyone willing to help with this?

Also, any chance of getting a corner of vekn.net to host it on?

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
28 Sep 2015 09:44 #73369 by Juggernaut1981

OK< currently am trying to think how to automate VtES for NuJOL. Essentially i will have to create a flow chart of the entire rules set. Might need some help confirming there are no errors, plotting stuff out, etc. Anyone willing to help with this?

I can give it a punt... remember that plenty of cards are likely to 'break' the flowchart.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
28 Sep 2015 10:01 #73371 by Blooded Sand

I can give it a punt... remember that plenty of cards are likely to 'break' the flowchart.

Yup, im aware of that, that's why i am at first restricting it to only Action, Reaction, Master, Action modifier and combat cards. Then going to add combo cards
Then going to add secondary divisions, like bleed, enter combat, etc

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
28 Sep 2015 10:05 #73372 by Juggernaut1981
Oh I was thinking things like...

Form of Mist
Change of Target
Psyche!
Telepathic Tracking

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
28 Sep 2015 12:00 #73376 by Ankha

Before stepping into a really complicated matter (because it depends more on the game content than the game rules), why not focus on the core?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds