exclamation-circle [ANN] Amaranth Deck Building / Proxy Tool

30 Aug 2016 08:44 #78065 by 666Raziel
Woaw ! That's great and very encouraging for the future.
Can't wait to see the high quality artwork !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2016 00:09 #78071 by self biased
The group 4-5 slider doesn't display properly. Group four displays as group five.

when i search 'for tha' in the crypt it will display a few 'ani for' vampires.

More
31 Aug 2016 05:15 - 31 Aug 2016 05:17 #78072 by Ke.

The group 4-5 slider doesn't display properly. Group four displays as group five.

Thanks, fixed.

This is a result of the increasing the full text index to also include card text — these vamps will have hits for "tha" in their card text. Looking at also implementing an icon based system for filtering on discipline.
Last edit: 31 Aug 2016 05:17 by Ke..

More
31 Aug 2016 07:16 #78074 by 666Raziel

This is a result of the increasing the full text index to also include card text — these vamps will have hits for "tha" in their card text. Looking at also implementing an icon based system for filtering on discipline.

I think, the same thing happens for trait.
For example : Echo is included when I search for "Redlist" vampire.

BTW : did you received the comments about HarbingerS of Skull and vampire with "The" in their name ? :)

More
31 Aug 2016 09:26 #78075 by Ke.

BTW : did you received the comments about HarbingerS of Skull and vampire with "The" in their name ? :)

Yep; both comments received. Asides from work; I've been focusing on the Artwork.

If anyone is willing to scan cards, please get in touch on Skype: ketec2

Coverage appears to be pretty good — but there's likely to be cards that require scanning for full coverage.

More
11 Sep 2016 17:32 #78220 by 666Raziel
Ok, at first I thought about using the comment button, then I realize this might need a public debate.

Let's talk about Imbued cards in Ke's layout.

First : Conviction.

Since the best thing of this new template are the separate boxes for each effect, could you do the same for Conviction ?

For example :

Second Sight

{Black Box}An imbued may burn only one Second Sight for the following effects each action.

Burn when a monster is acting to give this imbued +1 intercept for that action.

Burn when this imbued declares an action to give monsters -1 intercept for this action.

React with Conviction

When an effect that would change control of this imbued is played or announced, you may burn this card to cancel that effect.

Burn this card to cancel either a (D) action against this imbued that requires Chimerstry [chi], Dementation [dem], Dominate [dom], Presence [pr_], or Serpentis [ser] or a strike card that requires any of those Disciplines played by a minion opposing this imbued as it is announced. No cost is paid.

Strike with Conviction

Burn to make a hand or weapon strike against a monster at +1 damage.

Burn to bleed at +1 bleed as a (D) action.

Second : Power.

When a Power gives an action that cost conviction, you placed the Conviction icon, below the Power requirement. ( See Inspire for example .) I don't know if this was done voluntarily or not, but this is very wrong.
Every Power should have the same template. And the cost of the ability they provide is always written after the type of the ability.

Third : Conviction Icon.

Now that we don't have cards icon anymore, there is something weird with this icon when it's used to indicate a cost. (Since, unlike blood and pool, it refers to a card type.)
Though it's not a "big" deal (only 18 cards are concerned), I think we should still find a solution for the sake of consistency.
So what can be done ?
- add the icon somewhere on conviction card ?
- rewrite the cards and replace those icon by full words (such as : "this imbued burn X conviction to ...") ?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds