exclamation-circle [ANN] Amaranth Deck Building / Proxy Tool

04 Feb 2017 16:56 #80562 by XZealot
This is great!

Thanks so much.

One minor bug, when using the Draw Simulator the discipline symbols do not refresh when you use the redraw button in the top right corner (the circular arrow symbol).

If someone has already mentioned that, then my apologies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2017 18:57 #80656 by XZealot
The images appear to be down. This makes the cards unreadable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ke.

More
13 Feb 2017 15:08 - 13 Feb 2017 15:09 #80669 by Kraus
Hello!

Just discovered this, tried it out and shared to our local meta. Excellent work! Had to try it out, and the .pdfs print out wonderfully.

I'm loving the work you've done for the new layouts, but still kept the old ones as an option. Amaranth is now probably the most extensive database for VtES card images?

I don't know if the new layouts and their design are of any particular importance at the moment for you guys, but I'd love to add my two cents:

- the font is a bit on a 'times new roman' end. I'd work a bit on the spacing, and compress the text a bit more. The spacing (especially on library cards) is more like 1,5 or 1,7 by the looks of it, while it could easily be 1,2 or so.
- I sorta miss the ovality of the crypt cards. The idea is contemporary and fine, but I'd love to have something of the oval structure.
- in the same vein, the consistent green of the discipline bar in the official layout is something I really miss. Mixing clans makes for a bit of a mess atm. It does take a wee bit off of the 'more art' direction, which you guys seem to like, but a darker shade of oval borders around the crypt art would make for a bit more consistent layout in play (across clans).
- what I said above goes even more so for library cards. Blue for actions, red for combat, and the such is clear alright, but it leaves the design lacking in what I really love in grittiness of vampire art. It's even a bit 'too' clear, modern and 'clean'. I'm sure you know what I mean. Just a hint of extra borders, dark, ruggedness, at the expense of how much art is shown?

I can give more opinions on the layout if that's at all on your priority lists. :) Suggestions, mind, not complaints at all!

The whole Amaranth project is great work, and greatly appreciated.

-P

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 13 Feb 2017 15:09 by Kraus.

More
02 Mar 2017 18:52 #80959 by Tendoncutter
Shouldn't this site be listed in the "Other V:TES Websites"-section under Utilities?

Cheers for the work done!

More
02 Mar 2017 20:13 #80961 by Damnans

Shouldn't this site be listed in the "Other V:TES Websites"-section under Utilities?

I just added it to the "Other V:TES Websites" section. Thanks!

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
02 Mar 2017 20:18 #80962 by XZealot
Both the Barons and the Imbued filters result in partial searches

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds