file Alternative print options for the future?

11 May 2018 08:05 #86766 by thelonius reloaded
I have a nation of babies panicking XD

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2018 17:52 #86790 by Zoroh

I'm most concerned with the Brazilian playerbase, as they haven't chimed in about shipping.

We're pretty much screwed. =P

Cards will take 7 to 14 weeks to get here and we'll pay something like twice retail price in shipping costs and taxes. But hey, new cards \o/
Jokes apart we're still figuring things out, but it does not look good.

Keep walking...

More
11 May 2018 20:30 - 11 May 2018 20:32 #86801 by KzArashi

...I'm most concerned with the Brazilian playerbase, as they haven't chimed in about shipping.

Rio de janeiro, Brazil, here.
I have alread bought some bundles to see how much time will get to arive and if any import fees would be applied.
People from Rio de Janeiro playground too have reservation about the shipping costs. I'm a action figure collector, so importing goods is my routine. But, majority of the players aren't accustomed with this...

In other way. Some players will form groups to make collective purchases. only downfall with this is that the grater the amount in a single shipment, greater is the possibilities and cost of import fees.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 11 May 2018 20:32 by KzArashi.

More
12 May 2018 10:22 - 12 May 2018 10:24 #86835 by Bloodartist

We just got back in print. I'm certain there are gears turning to accommodate the entire continent of Europe in a more cost effective way. Remember when we had to essentially dumpster dive through what CCP still had when we went OOP and W&N serviced one side of the pond and RoseTatu the other? Itll get sorted out.
I recall other players in the 'States complaining about DHL shipping and my reply basically being "we haven't had new cards printed in how long and now you're bitching about having to go to EC or pay lots of shipping?"
I'm most concerned with the Brazilian playerbase, as they haven't chimed in about shipping.

Something will make these more affordable. This is just the start of production. If no announcement happen by the EC, then start to panic.

*nods head*

Yes, I am sure the powers that be are aware of the problem.

In my eyes, the best solution would be to have Europe print its own cards, preferably in a country inside EU to minimize the mailing costs, mailing times and customs costs inside EU. I was told that Drivethrurpg already has this for RPG books, but not gaming cards yet. I am holding fingers crossed.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 12 May 2018 10:24 by Bloodartist.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds