file Inconnu?

17 Aug 2011 18:54 #8440 by Lost_Heretic
Replied by Lost_Heretic on topic Re: Inconnu?
The Inconnu typically do not take an active role in the Jyhad, so the sect doesn't really fit in the game.

That said, "Inconnu" characters like Pentweret have been printed.

Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2011 18:56 #8441 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: Inconnu?

Well Dracula was member of the Inconnu also and he was only like 7th generation or something like that

He was 5th generation.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
17 Aug 2011 19:14 #8444 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Inconnu?

Well Dracula was member of the Inconnu also and he was only like 7th generation or something like that

He was 5th generation.

6th originally but he diablerized his grandsire and gained a generation from that, just checked.

More
17 Aug 2011 19:48 #8449 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: Inconnu?

He was 5th generation.

6th originally but he diablerized his grandsire and gained a generation from that, just checked.

Which happened right after he was embraced.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
17 Aug 2011 20:20 - 17 Aug 2011 20:20 #8452 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: Inconnu?

- Inconnu Tutelage: "A Methuselah may spend four transfers and remove a vampire in his or her uncontrolled region from the game to search for any card in his or her library and put it in his or her hand (discarding and shuffling afterward)." OK, so the Inconnu have some dubious methods for getting things done. They sacrifice vamps. Now, their secret seems to be out! Suddenly every player can do this? Shouldn´t this more likely have been a master card?

Uh, they sacrifice guys to get information? And everyone can do it, 'cause word gets around?

- Narrow Minds: "Do not replace until your untap phase. Minion cards that change the target of a bleed cost an additional blood or life." Eeeeh? The Inconnu suddenly induce headache in ... everyone that bounces bleeds? I don´t get it.

Hmm. There are is a lot of information about the Inconnu floating about. So it makes it difficult to pass false information that makes people do what you want them to (i.e. go bleed someone else). More effort is required due to the high level of misinformation around?

- Urban Jungle: "Blood hunt referendums get an additional 2 votes against the referendum." What has this to do with the Inconnu?! The secret Golconda/demon sect is suddenly promoting diablerie. For everyone. I don´t get it.

You know where you are? You're in the jungle, baby. And you're gonna die!

That is all the explanation that is needed.

I guess I´m also confused why the Inconnu trait became a event trait instead of a vamp trait. Anyone know anything?

As noted, probably for future exploitation. That never came to be.
Last edit: 17 Aug 2011 20:20 by bakija.

More
17 Aug 2011 20:35 #8455 by jhattara
Replied by jhattara on topic Re: Inconnu?

I guess I´m also confused why the Inconnu trait became a event trait instead of a vamp trait. Anyone know anything?

As noted, probably for future exploitation. That never came to be.

Or maybe because they are the most secretive organization of vampires in existence.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds