file VTES Rulebook - Design Ideas

25 Jan 2016 19:41 #75226 by gcwilson67
Hi

New version of the rulebook now available here:
www.dropbox.com/s/zbv11vl0oevhe2t/VTES%20Rulebook%2025012016.pdf?dl=0

I must give thanks to Walt for picking up on those few errors, which I have now corrected.
One thing I didn't change, however, was the Event Card section. The previous section (1.6.3) dealt with Minion Cards. As an Event Card isn't a Minion Card, it has it's own section (1.6.4)
I have also added the rules clarifications mentioned with the Anarchs Unbound posting.

Again, I hope you find the rulebook useful and I thank you for taking the time to have a look at it.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho, de Nod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2016 22:01 #75228 by brettscho
Thanks for your hard work - it's looking better and better! By the way, what is the purpose behind the "Last updated on XXXX" statements spread throughout the book? Is that just a way for somebody to double check that the appropriate section has been updated after a ruling comes out? Thanks again!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
26 Jan 2016 07:40 #75236 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic VTES Rulebook - Design Ideas
"Strike: Destroy equipment" is now "Strike: Burn equipment"

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
12 Mar 2016 12:09 #75954 by gcwilson67
Hi all

Here is the link to the current version of the VtES rulebook:
www.dropbox.com/s/boxcu45d7cg6shi/VTES%20Rulebook%2012032016.pdf?dl=0

Personally, I think this is as finished as it needs to be. If there any further rule updates, obviously I will amend the rulebook and re-post.

Please note that all the older files have now been deleted, so some of the links in the earlier posts will not work.

Overall, I am pleased with the finished design, so thanks to everyone that has helped out, and offered comments and corrections.

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka, brettscho, Zombieking, de Nod

More
12 Mar 2016 19:52 #75958 by Damnans
Thanks a ton!

The PDF version of the Rulebook is now available from a link located under the Rulebook menu.

www.vekn.net/images/stories/downloads/VTES_Rulebook_12032016.pdf

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: de Nod

More
12 Mar 2016 20:47 #75959 by brettscho
This is fantastic! Thanks again for putting it together!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds