file Bye Bye Una League - reports

13 Sep 2019 00:51 #96966 by angrynewb
Thanks for the report Rudolf, and big Grats on your 2nd Online League win with the 25th Anniversary rules in effect. You showed great adaptation skills in the new meta.

Despite the table beeing heavily in my favor, you managed to oust your prey just in time to stand a chance vs the War Ghouls and come up victorious.

You are definitely the player to beat in the upcoming Online World Championships :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2019 18:25 #96973 by redwulfe
Congrates on you vectory. I am just starting and wanted to play some Ravnos but wasn't sure how good they might be, this is very encouraging.

Where can I find out more on the deck archtype you and some of the others where playing. it seems I have much more studying ot do.

-Red
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
13 Sep 2019 21:17 #96975 by Hakuron

Congrates on you vectory. I am just starting and wanted to play some Ravnos but wasn't sure how good they might be, this is very encouraging.

Where can I find out more on the deck archtype you and some of the others where playing. it seems I have much more studying ot do.

-Red

I would love to refer to the "Secret Library", but it is down right now. I hope it will be available again soon.
The basic principle of this archetype is pretty simple: Weenie Ravnos. Ravnos Carnival and Embraces, Mozambique Allure and The Eldest are Kholo. Consangineous Boon and Week of Nightmares. You can vary numbers of cards, you can add a bit, e. g. for blood gain.
You stay friendly and harmless as long as you can, and then you lounge. It helps to have no static intercept around or rushers.
Look for a decklist and start playing the deck. It is fun! ;)

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de
The following user(s) said Thank You: redwulfe

More
14 Sep 2019 23:59 #96980 by Kushiel

Not sure if those specific decks are covered here, but you'll probably find this useful: vtesone.wordpress.com/decks/deck-archetypes/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, redwulfe

More
15 Sep 2019 11:01 #96983 by Hakuron
Not sure either about "Cause & Effect", but you should definitely take a look there, too: vtesone.wordpress.com/main-resources/cause-effect/

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de
The following user(s) said Thank You: redwulfe

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds