check Archon upload functionality released

06 May 2013 08:13 #48245 by er-principe

Lönkka's post made me ponder about some questions...

Should we upload ALL Archons we have? All Archons in the last 18 months? Only the new Archons after this announcement was made?

All the archon for tournament in the last 18 months from today
Result-wise, it's possible even to upload (then approve) older tournaments
but of course tournaments older than 18 months won't count for the actual ratings (system evaluates tournaments in the last 18 months from current date for updating the rating, each day)

Emiliano
vekn.net administrators staff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 09:23 #48246 by jhattara
I'd say upload all of them, giving priority to the ones from the past 18 months.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
06 May 2013 10:21 #48248 by johannes

This seems like a great thing to market to every V:TES player in every forum, not just the ones on VEKN.net. Are there plans for the volunteers to do this?

TO THE VEKN IC:

Is there a reason that Lasombra isn't part of the Marketing Team? I often see him posting, asking VEKN to do work which he could do just as easily if he were part of the Marketing Team, since he knows all the forums as well as anyone, I'd think. But he cannot do this on his own right now because he's not part of a VEKN team somewhere and hence cannot speak for the VEKN, only himself.

I nominate that he be made part of the VEKN Marketing Team asap, in order to raise the visibility of our CCG and utilize his unique talents.

Well I would want to wait for his consent to be involved in anything :)

More
06 May 2013 10:24 #48249 by johannes

This seems like a great thing to market to every V:TES player in every forum, not just the ones on VEKN.net. Are there plans for the volunteers to do this?

Could you point out a list of resources you consider useful? We will make this into an official (and automatic) distribution list.

More
06 May 2013 10:26 #48250 by johannes
A big thank you to Emiliano and his team who brought this over the line. It was a huge effort, a thing that seemed small and easy in the beginning. It is always the last pool which is the hardest B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: er-principe, Damnans, Pascal Bertrand, Lönkka, Joscha

More
06 May 2013 10:48 - 06 May 2013 10:52 #48252 by er-principe

A big thank you to Emiliano and his team who brought this over the line. It was a huge effort, a thing that seemed small and easy in the beginning. It is always the last pool which is the hardest B-)

I would like to thank also the other italian volunteer, Andrea Mangialavori, that worked hard during all of the 2012 long to realize the main archon component for the data parsing, it has been matter of many skype meeting with him, month after month, making and tuning up the whole process
Also after the system was released as alpha, my thanks go to Pascal (archon), Vincent (coding) and Jussi (the vekn component) for their inputs and contributions, the system now is open as functional beta, with room for further improvements and tunings

Let's keep up the good work all together

best

Emiliano
vekn.net administrators staff
Last edit: 06 May 2013 10:52 by er-principe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Brum, Pascal Bertrand, Lönkka, emime, Menteith, Joscha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds