file What's the worst film you have ever seen?

20 Jul 2011 09:33 #6522 by Simidh
I would have to vote for just about any movie produced by Uwe Boll, be it 'Bloodrayne' or 'In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale' or any others of his I have seen, well, started to see, I have never managed to watch all of them. :P

That said, the only movie I ever walked out of the cinema on was an Arnie movie, Last Action Superhero...

Simidh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2011 09:36 #6525 by Juggernaut1981
I once sat through "You got mail"... there's a chunk of my life not coming back.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
20 Jul 2011 10:00 #6527 by Pascal Bertrand
2012: Doomsday.
I wanted to see Doomsday, but clicked the wrong link. I truly regretted it. (Doomsday was fun, on the other side. Punks, zombies and knights in Scotland - how could it be bad?)

More
20 Jul 2011 10:01 #6528 by Karo
Bloodrayne : Deliverance

Rayne, the half-human/half-vampire warrior, ventures to America's 1880's Wild West to stop the vampired Billy the Kid and his posse of vampire cowboys.

The Human Centipede
A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a new "pet"-- a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others' rectums.

And i'm looking forward for the second Dungeon Siege movie:
It's like contemporary, right now big city, and we have Dolph Lundgren basically being a cop or like a fighting coordinator ... and one night he gets attacked by ninjas in his house and fell with the ninjas into a vortex back in time.

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia

More
20 Jul 2011 14:20 #6537 by brandonsantacruz

I start the list with Bells of Innocence featuring Chuck and Mike Norris.

Bad movies I've seen recently-

The Tourist- The movie tries to be clever but ends up just being nonsense. The action scenes are too slow and the music makes everything more boring instead of exciting. Very poorly done.

Unthinkable- Samuel L Jackson tortures a terrorist for an hour and a half of a 97 minute movie. To give you an idea of the gruesomeness and vulgarity of it, he cuts off the guy's penis about 20-30 minutes in, but it takes him another hour to really get serious. What is the "unthinkable" thing he must do to find the location of the nuclear bombs? I'll give you a hint: he cut's the terrorist's wife's throat in front of him. That's not it.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
20 Jul 2011 14:30 #6538 by Pascal Bertrand

Unthinkable- Samuel L Jackson tortures a terrorist for an hour and a half of a 97 minute movie. To give you an idea of the gruesomeness and vulgarity of it, he cuts off the guy's penis about 20-30 minutes in, but it takes him another hour to really get serious. What is the "unthinkable" thing he must do to find the location of the nuclear bombs? I'll give you a hint: he cut's the terrorist's wife's throat in front of him. That's not it.

I guess the missiles were located close, very close...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds