times Basic Bleed Question RE: Bounce

14 Feb 2011 09:13 #1414 by Juggernaut1981
Just as a side-thing remember:

A successful bleed does pool damage (so a 0-bleed is not a successful bleed action) but any unblocked and uncancelled action is a successful action (so a 0-bleed is a successful action but unsuccessful bleed as long as it is not cancelled or blocked).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2011 14:15 #1425 by Pascal Bertrand
Also remember that, if B declines block, A only gets the impulse to play her Conditioning once C, D and E have declined blocks (in case Anneke / Eagle's Sights are around).

More
16 Feb 2011 07:02 #1594 by pcmichke
i have another question about bounce.

Shoud this sequence be legal :

A: Bleed
B: have all minions tapped and thus decline to block
A: increase bleed
B: Plays "On the qui vive" to play a bounce reaction card

The question is thus since "On the qui vive" says that the tapped minion can attempt to block and play reaction cards as untapped, could this only be used after block decline to play a bounce reaction card card like "redirection" or "Telepathic misdirection" ?

More
16 Feb 2011 08:10 #1595 by drnlmza

The question is thus since "On the qui vive" says that the tapped minion can attempt to block and play reaction cards as untapped, could this only be used after block decline to play a bounce reaction card card like "redirection" or "Telepathic misdirection" ?

Since "On the Qui Vive" doesn't commit the minion to a block attempt, that's perfectly legal. Using something like "Eluding the Arms of Morpheus" , for example, wouldn't be allowed at this point since it requires a a block attempt.

--
National Coordinator
South Africa

More
28 Feb 2011 11:10 #1950 by pcmichke
thanks for confirming this.
I already played it like this, but once a player told me that it wasn't legal because of the "and" between block and reaction. I did not agree, but I didn't took it back to prevent to argue with him since it was casual play.
and i asked confirmation for sure.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds