times Diablerie action

28 Jan 2013 09:49 - 28 Jan 2013 11:27 #44529 by Loughman
Diablerie action was created by Loughman
Does an action that results in combat wherein the opposing vampire is diablerized via Amaranth count as a Diablerie Action?

Rebirth

[Action Modifier] Action Modifier

Requires a Red List minion. Only usable when a diablerie action is successful.
No blood hunt may be called, and this vampire untaps. A vampire can play only one Rebirth each turn.
Last edit: 28 Jan 2013 11:27 by Pascal Bertrand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2013 09:56 #44530 by Pascal Bertrand

Does an action that results in combat wherein the opposing vampire is diablerized via Amaranth count as a Diablerie Action?

Not unless it was a diablerie action in the begining. Playing Amaranth doesn't make it so - a blocked bleed action would remain a bleed action.

Rebirth
[Action Modifier] Action Modifier
Requires a Red List minion. Only usable when a diablerie action is successful.
No blood hunt may be called, and this vampire untaps. A vampire can play only one Rebirth each turn.

Rebirth also isn't usable on Amaranth at all: Rebirth is an action modifier, which can't be played in combat, whereas Amaranth's diablerie occurs as part of the combat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loughman

More
28 Jan 2013 09:57 #44531 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Diablerie action

No, unless the action that was blocked was a diablerie action. But even in that case, you can't play Rebirth because it was then an unsuccessful diablerie action (it was blocked).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loughman

More
03 Apr 2013 06:48 #46512 by AriusZet
Replied by AriusZet on topic Re: Diablerie action
made me thinking.

If i have a red list minion, and one of my other minions is performing a diablerie action, can my other(the red list) minion plays rebirth in favor of the diablerist? (like when he helps the other vampire with cloak the gathering, philip, etc) (the redlist guy also untaps)

"Only usable when a diablerie action is successful". Can i even help a vampire controlled by other metuselah?

More
03 Apr 2013 06:56 - 03 Apr 2013 06:57 #46513 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: Diablerie action
Nope, because the red list minion is not the acting minion. Cloaks, etc. have explicit staements, that they are useable "by a <...> vampire other than the acting minion", whereas Rebirth does not have this.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.
Last edit: 03 Apr 2013 06:57 by kombainas.

More
03 Apr 2013 07:05 #46515 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Diablerie action

No, unless the action that was blocked was a diablerie action. But even in that case, you can't play Rebirth because it was then an unsuccessful diablerie action (it was blocked).

Just to be sure, can I use a hand strike, Form of mist to continue action, disarm + amaranth to diablerize the blocker ?

If I do that, I still cannot use Rebirth because the action is neither successful nor unsuccesful yet, right ?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds