file The diablerie vote

19 Apr 2013 11:58 #47250 by ReverendRevolver

Is Lucinde a setite? I can't remember exactly who it was that temptationed I know it was a male low cap group 2...Khslil or Sir marriot.

I do try to keep my deck themed

Lucinde is the group 3 ventrue justicar. In the fluff, she has a torrid affair with Kementeri, who is impersonating a justicar or something like that in the 1920s i think. Anyway, when shes found out, they invent the red list, it got under thier skin so bad.

Setites are all about corruption, and although corrupting to the point of self destruction is more in line with spectres frm wraith, serving oblivion as opposed to what ive always assumed was an abstraction of the wyrm.

(Side question: in vtm 20 a serpentis power mentions set defeated apophis. Whats that allabout/when did that happen? And is apophis a seperate entity from the wyrm, or just a facet thereof?)

Anyway, tempting someone to do bad things like diablerize is perfectly themed for setites, so good job being on theme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2013 12:00 #47251 by ReverendRevolver

it is the preferred solution for Tempted justicars.
:evil:

One of my happiest VEKN memories is when my Drusilla Euphemia took control of my prey's Arika, his only untapped minion -funny things is that he said he didn't have any reactions in the deck and I played stealth so there was NO reason to leave Arika untapped, especially Drusilla on table.

Arika proceeded to diablerize my prey's torporized Democritius and Arika afterwards naturally voted in favour of burning herself. Diablerie is a heinous sin after all!

I don't think I've ever succesfully managed to use her ability before or after.

(Drusilla may give you control of a ready Ventrue for the remainder of the turn as a (D) action that costs 2 blood.)

The vulgar truth:
You doing that wasnt nearly as dirty as your prey playing arika to begin with. Shame on them, not you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds