file Torpor

04 Jul 2013 05:49 #50963 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Torpor

Oh yes of course.
I was answering to Ohlman stating that empy malk HAD to hunt during other meth turn if empty with MN.

My bad for the misleading lack of precision.

I as persuaded otherwise. Sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2013 14:20 #50979 by Josephdmorse
Replied by Josephdmorse on topic Re: Torpor
Ok i see now, I thought one your vampire reached 0 it was in torpor, but it needs to suffer 1 more point and off it goes to torpor. But, Aggravated damage sends a vampire to torpor regardless of how much damage was done to it. Does that mean if a vampire does 1 point of aggravated damage it sends my vampire to torpor??

Prince of Toledo

More
04 Jul 2013 14:42 #50980 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Re: Torpor

Does that mean if a vampire does 1 point of aggravated damage it sends my vampire to torpor??

yes.

If a vampire has zero blood and takes any amount of non-aggravated damage, he goes to torpor and the extra damage is ignored.

If a vampire with one blood takes 3 aggravated damage, the first point sends him to torpor, the vamp burns one blood to prevent being burned from the second point of aggravated damage, and then the vampire burns because it cannot burn another blood from the third point of aggravated damage.

More
04 Jul 2013 15:09 #50985 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Torpor

If a vampire with one blood takes 3 aggravated damage, the first point sends him to torpor, the vamp burns one blood to prevent being burned from the second point of aggravated damage, and then the vampire burns because it cannot burn another blood from the third point of aggravated damage.[/i]

To be more accurate: If the three damage are inflicted at the same time, the first damage wounds him, the second causes the vampire to burn 1 blood to prevent destruction, and the third one burns the vampire.

In this scenario, Fame wouldn't be triggered.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds