file Bleed mods

08 Jul 2013 06:35 #51081 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Bleed mods
Correct answers from Juff Kuta (corrected by KevinM, and, in your example, A should say to C : "I am bleeding you for 1 or 2 with +3 stelath").

Here's what happened to me during a game:
I was playing Nosferatu Breed and Boon. I played a Consanguineous Boon, and my prey (Nocturn deck) played an On The Qui Vive (for the puropose of cycling / fishing for a Delaying Tactics) (I got the Impulse back, but had nothing to do with it) and then he said "I attempt to block."
That was a bad move from him, as he should have guessed I was jamming on stealth.

So, the situation was: my vampire had +1 stealth, there was a vampire with 0 intercept attempting to block.
I played a sup' Elder Impersonation to cause the block attempt to fail.

I wish I had had my KRCG in play at that time, to give his vampire +1 intercept, and then play a +1 stealth card, and then play Elder Impersonation (cycling a total of 2 cards without letting him have the impulse).

If you're playing a deck with little/no stealth, but cards that can give intercept cross table, it's sometimes a good idea to use them if someone wakes Selena instead of Carna - that means they're likely trying to cycle some auspex-internet card

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds