file Moving blood counters in the influence phase

11 Jul 2013 16:24 #51321 by Squidalot
anyway it's a matter of judgement there is no consistent ruling for an item like this which probably doesn't help you Glinlos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2013 19:42 #51327 by Pascal Bertrand

Tounament level: The final on a Spanish European Qualifier

The Touch-move rule doesn't exist in V:tES. I would go with the "Release counter means decision is taken" way at this level of tournament.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jussi

More
13 Jul 2013 10:06 #51454 by blackday
Im inclined to agree with Kevin on this, regardless if its a tournament have fun with the game and your fellow players. He hasn't changed phases yet, so for me its not a big deal. If he had ended his turn and its on the other players turn then its totally different.

More
13 Jul 2013 15:04 - 13 Jul 2013 15:05 #51470 by Reyda
If I were a judge, i'd say it's ok to rearrange counters : No cards were flipped, the influence phase was not over, so the player can still change his mind. But be careful next time... :)

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 13 Jul 2013 15:05 by Reyda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased, Ohlmann

More
13 Jul 2013 16:31 #51473 by Suoli

The Touch-move rule doesn't exist in V:tES. I would go with the "Release counter means decision is taken" way at this level of tournament.

I think the clearest way would be to make everybody announce what they are doing. It's pretty difficult to flip a crypt card face up without either moving the counters off first or having them fly all over the place :P Then again, maybe that just adds an extra layer of skill to the game, huh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds