file Malkavian time Auction + Blood Doll/Villein

14 Oct 2013 18:22 #55291 by Malcolm Sprye
More to the point, the natural instinct (at least mine), is that if you buy a card, and gain control of it... it would go to your controlled region by default. You don't go to the store and pay for a gallon of milk, and then put a sticker on it that says "I own this milk"... and leave the milk.

It may turn out that's how it works, but seeing as how it's a very unusual card, I don't feel "rules lawyery" for asking for a complete ruling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2013 18:54 #55292 by AaronC

More to the point, the natural instinct (at least mine), is that if you buy a card, and gain control of it... it would go to your controlled region by default. You don't go to the store and pay for a gallon of milk, and then put a sticker on it that says "I own this milk"... and leave the milk.

It may turn out that's how it works, but seeing as how it's a very unusual card, I don't feel "rules lawyery" for asking for a complete ruling.

Is your natural instinct to place Pentex Subversion in your controlled region when you pay for it?

Snarky question, I know, but it's not bad to learn to use an analytical approach along with an instinctual one.

More
14 Oct 2013 23:22 #55312 by Malcolm Sprye
To answer your snark: Pentex is a card that get's played on any minion. The cards I'm asking about (mostly) are cards that only get played on your minion. Since one such master card (secure haven) behaves as expected, due to being a location, it is not unreasonable to ask about the other ones.

More
12 Dec 2013 16:37 #57694 by Malcolm Sprye
Thought I'd bump this. Pascal, did you ever come to a concrete ruling on the details? I have a deck I'd like to try out, but I should know all the ins and outs of the card since no one else at a table will :laugh:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds