file Alejandro Aguirre - on the qui vive

15 May 2014 05:50 #62396 by jamesatzephyr

Compared to other issues, "on q" or "on the q" should be fairly decipherable. ... But, of all my posts, i find it odd that this particular one is the hardest for you to read.

I didn't say this one was the hardest. But it would really, really, really help if you would put extra effort into making your posts resemble English, regardless of whether you're using a telephone or not. If you can't be bothered to put in the effort to write them, why should others put in the effort to read them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2014 11:36 #62405 by ReverendRevolver

Compared to other issues, "on q" or "on the q" should be fairly decipherable. ... But, of all my posts, i find it odd that this particular one is the hardest for you to read.

I didn't say this one was the hardest. But it would really, really, really help if you would put extra effort into making your posts resemble English, regardless of whether you're using a telephone or not. If you can't be bothered to put in the effort to write them, why should others put in the effort to read them?

I agree, and will strive to edit things better. I thought your problem was with the abbreviation used. Sorry.

More
15 May 2014 19:21 #62419 by ReverendRevolver

I annexed Konrad into my Gotsdam deck about a year+ back. Gotsdam is one of my favorite vamps, and dawn op was the obvious choice for good combos.

I know theyve been catching on, but im still shocked that people play a deck with an oddball vamp ive been using since 2010.

What makes you think that this was a recent development on my part?

Im not assuming it was, its just like hearing a song from a band you thought was too obscure(but still great) on theradio. Best precon only vamp ive ever used. And most lf my freakdrives were acquired from KoT precon ventrue, so i have plenty of gotsdam to go around...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds