file Learjet

15 Sep 2015 16:36 - 15 Sep 2015 17:06 #73134 by Bloodartist
Learjet was created by Bloodartist
When a minion equipped with learjet plays a freak drive at end of an action, does one draw the extra card?

Learjet :
(Vehicle.
Each time you draw to replace a card this minion played as an acting minion, you may draw an additional card (discard afterward). A minion may have only one vehicle.)

Freak drive :
(Only usable at the end of a successful action (after resolving the action). This vampire untaps.)

edit: I seem to have found the answer by myself from rules page... freak drive is played after the action but still during the action (paradox! :huh: ) so the minion is still the acting minion and you get the extra card. Sorry for unnecessary post.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 15 Sep 2015 17:06 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2015 17:10 #73135 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Re: Learjet

edit: I seem to have found the answer by myself from rules page... freak drive is played after the action but still during the action (paradox! :huh: ) so the minion is still the acting minion and you get the extra card. Sorry for unnecessary post.

No paradox.

Freak Drive is played after the action is resolved - so after the bleed is handled, after the referendum occurs, after the Bum's Rush combat etc. But the action hasn't finished yet, there's still a window for "after resolution" effects to be played, which is still during the action.

More
15 Sep 2015 17:29 - 15 Sep 2015 17:29 #73136 by Bloodartist
Replied by Bloodartist on topic Re: Learjet
Thanks. What about a freak drive played at the end of the action where minion equips learjet? I assume extra card happens there too?

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 15 Sep 2015 17:29 by Bloodartist.

More
15 Sep 2015 20:33 #73139 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Learjet

Thanks. What about a freak drive played at the end of the action where minion equips learjet? I assume extra card happens there too?

Does the minion have a Learjet when replacing the Freak Drive? Yes? Then you can draw an additional card (and discard down).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds