file Progeny sect change

16 Sep 2019 08:34 #97002 by Tadori
Replied by Tadori on topic Progeny sect change
I was recently watching a youtuber review of VTES. He overall loved the game but his major issue was a rulebook. He said there is no clear basic information for player that are not familiar with V:M. There is no icon description of discipline and clans and there is a lot of text without visual presentation. it was hard to read for him.

I think cards that creates vamps should automatically receive the sect from the vampire who created them. IIt will eliminate another "have to know" thing in the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2019 22:18 #97016 by kschaefer
Replied by kschaefer on topic Progeny sect change

I think cards that creates vamps should automatically receive the sect from the vampire who created them. IIt will eliminate another "have to know" thing in the game.

While I agree with you, the default sect stuff is in the rulebook.

More
16 Jan 2020 15:42 #98617 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Progeny sect change

Set Web of Knives Recruit to use Independent or when it enters play "choose a sect of an Assamite that you control, this vampire has the same sect".

Based on the preview on Drivethrucards, the reprint of WoKN appears to remain silent on the topic of sect, which seems like a missed opportunity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, kschaefer

More
17 Jan 2020 09:45 #98629 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Progeny sect change
The default sect rule will change with the V5 release. I had been in the pipes for a long time. Until then, the current rule stands: the WoKR is Independent.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
11 Dec 2020 22:34 #101248 by Yomyael
Replied by Yomyael on topic Progeny sect change
Now that the change of the default sect rule has arrived, what's happening here? What Sect does a Web of Knives Recruit have, and does a Third Tradition or Creation Rites vampire inherit its sires sect?

Prince of Bonn, Germany

More
12 Dec 2020 15:17 #101253 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Progeny sect change

Now that the change of the default sect rule has arrived, what's happening here? What Sect does a Web of Knives Recruit have, and does a Third Tradition or Creation Rites vampire inherit its sires sect?

The Web of Knives Recruits are being reprinted on POD (there is a small delay), but the updated cardtext will be:

+1 stealth action.
Put this card in play in your uncontrolled region with 3 training counters. During your unlock phase, burn 1 training counter from this card. You can burn training counters from no more than two Web of Knives Recruit cards each unlock phase. After the last training counter is burned, move this card to your ready region; it becomes a 3-capacity (non-unique) Independent Assamite with Celerity [cel], Obfuscate [obf], Potence [pot], Quietus [qui] and 3 blood who is Blood cursed.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yomyael

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds