file Frenzy Cards. On which vampires are they played *on*

04 Jun 2019 13:52 - 04 Jun 2019 13:53 #95167 by jtroyve
Hello. Clarification please.

Abo frenzy cards *seem* to be played on the vampire that played them (devil-channels). ANI frenzy cards *seem* to be played on the opposing vampire(terror/drawing out)

1. Can i cancel Ani frenzy cards played by opposing vampire with Armor of Caine's Fury? (Which says cancel effect of frenzy cards played on my vamp?, Which means dotb is played on the opposing vamp?)

2. Can i play bestial vengeance and drawing out the beast because it seems im playing the frenzy on the opposing vampire?

3. Can i cancel devil channel hands with armor of Caine's fury?

Thank you.

Related cards:
Name: Devil-Channel: Hands
Type: Combat
Clan:
PoolCost:
BloodCost: 1
Disciplines: Abombwe
Set/Rarity: LoB:C/PA4
Artist: Abrar Ajmal
CardText: [abo] [REFLEX] Cancel a frenzy card played on this vampire as it is played.
[abo] Frenzy. Play before range is determined. For the remainder of the combat, this vampire's hand damage is aggravated.
[ABO] As above, with an optional press this round.

Name: Drawing Out the Beast
Clan:
PoolCost:
BloodCost:
Disciplines: Animalism
Set/Rarity: Jyhad:C, VTES:C, SW:PT, FN:PR, CE:C, Anarchs:PG2, BH:PN3, Third:PTz3
Artist: Bryon Wackwitz
CardText: Only usable before range is determined on the first round. Frenzy.
[ani] During this combat, opposing vampire gets +1 strength, but he or she cannot use maneuvers to maneuver to long range, cannot use presses to end combat and cannot use equipment. A vampire may play only one Drawing Out the Beast each combat.
[ANI] As above, and the opposing vampire takes 1 unpreventable damage during the press step each round.

Name: Armor of Caine's Fury
Clan:
PoolCost:
BloodCost: 1
Disciplines: Valeren/Presence
Set/Rarity: LoB:C
Artist: David Day
CardText:
 Prevent 1 damage.
[val] Only usable before range is determined. This vampire may prevent 1 damage from the opposing minion's strikes each round. Frenzy cards cannot be played on this vampire; cancel the effects of any Frenzy cards that have already been played on this vampire this combat.
[VAL] As [val] above, but this vampire may prevent 2 damage from the opposing minion's strikes each round.

Name: Bestial Vengeance
Clan:
PoolCost:
BloodCost:
Disciplines: Animalism
Set/Rarity: EK:R
Artist: Heather V. Kreiter
CardText: Requires a Laibon.
[ani] Only usable before range is determined. Choose a retainer on this Laibon. This combat, this Laibon is immune to frenzy cards and the opposing minion takes 1 damage during strike resolution if the retainer is ready. A vampire can play only one Bestial Vengeance each combat.
[ANI] As above, but for 2 damage.
Last edit: 04 Jun 2019 13:53 by jtroyve. Reason: Formatting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2019 14:15 #95168 by Kraus
I did a quick search from the forums.

www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questions/77362-frenzy-cards-and-targeting-play-on#93384

Hope that helps.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaakkon

More
04 Jun 2019 14:17 #95169 by jtroyve
Oh sorry.
Thank you!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds