file Can we start over? OK, Hi my name is Josh and I'm trying to sell some cards!

21 Feb 2012 09:33 #23771 by jozxyqk
I don't think I will be building any "clan kits" or "kickstarters". During this process of selling, I would prefer to make as few "judgement calls" as possible about which cards should go together in how large of a chunk.
If someone came to me with a specific list of cards related to a certain Clan, I would gladly go through my collection to see how closely I could fill that order, though.

If I am ebaying cards, they will be individual cards or very small 'sets' (such as, maybe, one of each Kholo or one of each Fee Stake, or some other small logical grouping).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2012 12:54 #23853 by jozxyqk
Followup: It seems that, here and there, all of my cards-for-sale are now accounted for. And I didn't even need Rickstock.

I will be putting up one "last hurrah" batch of ebay auctions within the next few days -- including some more Deep Songs that I found, a Lilith's Blessing, and maybe some other highlights.
Keep your eyes open for jozxyqk on ebay!

But after that, and distribution of my remaining inventory, all that will be left is a few decks for me.

It's always possible that I will unearth another pile of cards as I clean out my closets, and might have some more quiet sales posts, but this is pretty much it for me cleaning up the collection, for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds