file Best webshop/seller for vtes singles?

23 Jun 2012 05:41 #32410 by Ashur

ASHUR: You could PM me with your list. It's possible that I have some cards for you.

Thanks for the offer, I´ll might just do that. I´ll try the czech store first though, since it´s in Europe.

Thanks for extensive answers all you guys.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2012 15:00 - 23 Jun 2012 19:34 #32419 by porphyrion
also reliable in my experience is:
ccggamez.com/
a good polish/UK-based ccg-seller. price-levels vary greatly though. sbodek (poland-based) ships faster and cheaper than nekhomantha (UK-based), at least for me as i live in europe.
edit/ nekho's over-all prices for the cards themselves are a tad lower though so that mostly evens out in the end.
Last edit: 23 Jun 2012 19:34 by porphyrion.

More
25 Jun 2012 19:02 - 25 Jun 2012 19:10 #32519 by prunesquallor
I've bailed out on eBay (I was competing with the bigger and very good sellers already mentioned, by providing IMO better service and lower prices; new eBay fee policies meant that I'd have to sacrifice the service or the prices, and so I opted out instead).

I'm in the process of setting up a store ( www.prunesquallor.net ), where I'm trying to achieve the following :

• Match or beat the prices on fixed price listings from any major eBay seller
  • Allow you to buy as many or as few of a inexpensive card as you like. That is, if you want to buy some little Pander which is going for $0.10 apiece, on eBay the minimum listing price is $1, so to be competitive the people there will offer you 10X copies for $1. In my own store, I have the flexibility for you to buy just one, or two copies of a card like that.
  • Keep shipping costs low while still providing safe packaging for your cards.
  • Orders under $10 ship for $2 US / $4 Canada / $6 rest of world
  • Orders between $10 and $20 ship for $4 US / $6 Canada / $8 rest of world
  • Orders over $20 ship for FREE US / $2 Canada / $4 rest of world

On the negative side : the navigation will be a little clunky until I can do some html / css work later this year; I can take credit cards but only through PayPal; still working on getting more selection up there (I have LOTS of unlisted stuff at the moment). But hopefully folks find it useful, and can tolerate these negatives while I work on improving these issues.
Last edit: 25 Jun 2012 19:10 by prunesquallor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: david.tatu

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds