file KoT and HttB booster boxes on eBay

10 Nov 2012 17:36 #40739 by Molloy
I just put a box of Keepers of Tradition boosters and a box of Heirs to the Blood boosters up on eBay. I chose "USA only" because of eBay and Paypal policies, but if you're outside the USA and want to bid or buy, just contact me.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2012 19:43 #40745 by Joscha
Link? ;)

Baron of Frankfurt

More
10 Nov 2012 20:47 #40748 by Adonai

More
10 Nov 2012 21:03 #40751 by Molloy
Yes, thanks, steve-fork am I.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
10 Nov 2012 23:19 #40760 by AaronC

I just put a box of Keepers of Tradition boosters and a box of Heirs to the Blood boosters up on eBay. I chose "USA only" because of eBay and Paypal policies, but if you're outside the USA and want to bid or buy, just contact me.

What policies are those? I recently sold some cards from the United States to someone in Australia through Ebay with no interference from Ebay or PayPal.

How can someone contact you directly in order to bid on or buy your Ebay auctions?

More
11 Nov 2012 00:01 #40763 by Molloy
"What policies are those? I recently sold some cards from the United States to someone in Australia through Ebay with no interference from Ebay or PayPal."

I don't sell on eBay much. Putting into the auction that I would ship elsewhere would've required me to fill out a bunch of specific stuff that I didn't know about and don't want to spend time researching unless there's an actual potential buyer. Also, Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery and this, together with uncertainty about delivery to other countries --I had an unpleasant experience sending a clarinet to Italy once -- has me being cautious.

"How can someone contact you directly in order to bid on or buy your Ebay auctions?"

I'm not sure I understand the question. I can be contacted through eBay or through this forum.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds