file KoT and HttB booster boxes on eBay

11 Nov 2012 15:15 #40782 by KevinM

Also, Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery and this, together with uncertainty about delivery to other countries -- I had an unpleasant experience sending a clarinet to Italy once -- has me being cautious.

This is false information, Paypal does not do this. eBay and Paypal would be completely unusable if they did this.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2012 17:14 #40786 by Molloy

Also, Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery and this, together with uncertainty about delivery to other countries -- I had an unpleasant experience sending a clarinet to Italy once -- has me being cautious.

This is false information, Paypal does not do this. eBay and Paypal would be completely unusable if they did this.

It is not false. It is true. From my view of my listing:

"Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time. Learn more"

Clicking "Learn more" leads to:

"While you establish your selling track record, access to funds from buyer payments may be delayed to promote successful fulfillment. As soon as you meet all of the following criteria, payments from your buyers will generally be available immediately:

It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale;
You've had more than 25 sales transactions; and
You've had more than $250 in total sales."

Also, I know from the experience of my last ebay sale how it will work. If the item is sent with tracking information which can verify delivery, funds will be released 3 business days later. If there is no tracking number which can be traced, funds will be released 21 days after the end of the auction. Since I don't currently have pending funds at Paypal I can't give a direct quote from there, but that's exactly what it said.

Shame on you, Kevin Mergen, for accusing me of lying when YOU are full of shit.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
11 Nov 2012 17:18 #40787 by Molloy
pages.ebay.com//sellerinformation/howtosell/acceptingpayments/fundsavailability_lmtdexp.html

Why do my funds show as pending in my PayPal account?
Beginning on April 15, 2011, for sellers with a limited selling history, funds show as pending in their PayPal accounts for a period of time to allow for successful fulfillment.
What do I have to do to establish my selling track record?
As a seller, you will have an established track record when all of these conditions have been met: It’s been 90 days or more since your first sale, you have more than 25 sales transactions and more than $250 total sales.
When will my funds be available?
Based on your shipping method and the shipping information you provide, here's when your funds should be available:

3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you pay for shipping and print labels on eBay, or if you ship directly using USPS, UPS, or FedEx and manually enter your tracking information into My eBay. The eBay label printing service is free, your tracking information uploads automatically, and you'll get funds to help cover shipping.
7 days after your latest estimated delivery date if you don't upload tracking information but you mark the item as shipped in My eBay.
21 days after your buyer pays if you don’t upload tracking and you don’t mark your item as shipped in My eBay.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
11 Nov 2012 21:33 #40792 by KevinM
"Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery"

This is what you said. This is a false statement. This is what I said was a false statement.

"Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery blah blah blah additional information about me not being a regular seller on eBay, new guy on eBay, adding in massive restrictions onto my eBay sale blah blah blah"

This is true, sure. Enjoy your sale.

More
11 Nov 2012 23:44 #40793 by Molloy

This is what you said. This is a false statement. This is what I said was a false statement.

Um, no, it's a true statement. Are you off your meds or something?

"Paypal holds eBay payments until several days after delivery blah blah blah additional information about me not being a regular seller on eBay, new guy on eBay, adding in massive restrictions onto my eBay sale blah blah blah"

This is true, sure. Enjoy your sale.

Congratulations on continuing to misconstrue things. I'm not new on eBay. I've sold a few thousand dollars worth of stuff on eBay over the course of several years, with no problems and no complaints.

More
12 Nov 2012 11:20 #40795 by KevinM

Um, no, it's a true statement.

Ok then. Enjoy your sale!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds