file eBay insanity for May 2011

30 May 2011 09:23 #4765 by Ashur
But there´s an Distraction in it, and it distracts people to pay up? www.thelasombra.com/decks/precon_brujah_a.htm

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2011 15:40 #4781 by Joscha

I bid till about 40 USD. I really wanted to have one, as there are virtually none on sale or trade.

I think that this auction perfectly reflects supply and demand for Summon History.
Who would want to part with that card? Really?

I own six. If you like I'd sell them for 360 USD to you. Holy moly, I'm rich :) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
30 May 2011 16:06 #4783 by Amenophobis

I bid till about 40 USD. I really wanted to have one, as there are virtually none on sale or trade.

I think that this auction perfectly reflects supply and demand for Summon History.
Who would want to part with that card? Really?

I own six. If you like I'd sell them for 360 USD to you. Holy moly, I'm rich :) .

I'm curious. How did you manage to obtain 6? Buying lots of displays or trading from noobs? ;)

More
30 May 2011 17:22 - 01 Jun 2011 02:43 #4784 by Sydnelson
I have 9 copies, want more 5.

I also known more 2 players that have 9 copies each one too.

I take mines when expansion start, I buy 5 copies with cheap price and trade the other 4 with other players.

And this cards is very difficult to get buying displays, I sell displays here in brazil, have selled at least 30 displays from this expansion and less than 10 came with Summon History. My friend Willian open 4 displays and no Summon History.

As a seller I think the 2 most difficult cards to give in a display is Enkil Cog, Summon History and some Legacies cards too.

Enkil Cog is very expensive too, I see a ebay auction end for 81 dolares. I'm thinking in sell someones in near future.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 01 Jun 2011 02:43 by Sydnelson.

More
30 May 2011 18:36 #4785 by Amenophobis

I have 9 copies, want more 5.

I also known more 2 players that have 9 copies each one too.

I atke mines when expansion start, I buy 5 copies with cheap price and trade the other 4 I tarde with other players.

And this cards is very difficult to get buying displays, I sell isplays in brazil, I have selled at least 30 displays from this expansions and less than 10 came with Summon History. My friend Willian open 4 displays and no Summon History.

As a seller I think the 2 most difficult cards to give in a display is Enkil Cog an Summon History, an some Legacies cards too.

Enkil Cog is very expensive too, I see a auction end for 81 dolares. I'm thinking in sell someones in near future.

Why do you think this card is so extremely rare/sought? Is it overpowered? Does is enable decks that can win tables (too) easily?

More
30 May 2011 18:38 - 30 May 2011 18:41 #4786 by Izaak
It's just a card you need like 7-10 of to use. Apparently everyone wants to build Summon trick decks, which are fun, but hardly competitive.

I don't really get why people want more than 1 or 2 Cogs. For that one Saulot/khobar towers deck? So they don't have to move it between decks? The card is nice, don't get me wrong, but hardly as good as people tend to think.
Last edit: 30 May 2011 18:41 by Izaak.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds