file VtES Expansion articles deleted on Wikipedia

03 May 2013 18:07 #48154 by BenPeal

If starter decks are being looked at, once POD comes around, how about some bundled packs equivalent to BSC, but for G1&2 and G5&6?

Or a Secret Library style interface, so you can do things like "I want all of the Lasombra in G3+4" or "I want all of the Anarch three-way cards" or "I want all of the vampires with Necromancy and Protean".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2013 18:35 - 03 May 2013 18:37 #48155 by ReverendRevolver
Im pretty sure yiu can cherry pick what you want, but bundles could be cool. Like "evrry gangrel in anarchs" so people like myslef can finally have the precon only stuff, that in all fairness should have been in BSC probably insfead of the sabbat vamps.

Or promo/precon vamps from any set before third, since many of those are harx to get easily now( looking at khalil, bobby lemon, fatima, isabel, etc...) even g2 tzimitce are harx to come by now.

I know its probably a newest first outlook on pod cards, but maybe after heirs and keepers, the sabbat sets through anarch edition stuff should be lookex at. Just an idea, based on trade requests and ebay availability....

And to be honest, puttimg some of that stuff into the starter crypts would save designing new vamps, cheifly with g2 tzimitsce and ravnos, g3 gangrel to a lesser degree, etc......
Last edit: 03 May 2013 18:37 by ReverendRevolver.

More
03 May 2013 18:50 #48156 by BenPeal
Yeah, a lot of it comes down to making things customizable for the players who know what they're doing and know what they want, and making things accessible and convenient for new players. I think it's very possible to meet both needs.

Just to make things clear, I'm not on the business side of it, and I don't know what the business and operational models are right now (and the licenses still aren't signed). I've suggested all of the options I've mentioned in this thread to Steve and Johannes, and I've had conversations with them about the subject. However, I can't confirm or guarantee that any/some/all of those ideas will be implemented, because I really don't know. My comments on the matter are ideas and speculation on what could be possible given the print-on-demand concept of printing any card you want in any quantity you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
03 May 2013 18:54 #48157 by ReverendRevolver
I assumed that the IC wouldnt be digging into the details until at leazt the ink is dry, short of the work on texts already being done(presumeably)
I just though the DT doing a set of startervamps may be the tiny break the game, the dt, and the playtesters will probably want after the release of danse and pod launching.

And obviously, it wouod help new player acquisition

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds