file New Blog - Gaming with BS

02 Nov 2015 14:43 #74036 by brettscho
Well, this may not be as exciting as the official VEKN news released today, but I've published my first article in my demo / new player deck series, looking at Clan Brujah. More decks will be posted in the coming days! Comments and suggestions are very welcome. You can check it out here:

gamingwithbs.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/demo-deck-series-clan-brujah/

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2015 14:36 #74060 by brandonsantacruz
Nice article, thanks.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
04 Nov 2015 20:43 #74093 by brettscho
Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this weekend, meaning that I won't be able to moderate comments, respond, or make the changes to the Brujah Demo deck that people suggested (I got some great feedback - thanks to everybody who commented) until next week. But I didn't want to leave everybody hanging, so the my second demo deck article covering my Ventrue Demo Deck just went live. Hope you enjoy!

gamingwithbs.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/demo-deck-series-clan-ventrue/

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
11 Nov 2015 23:57 - 11 Nov 2015 23:58 #74234 by brettscho
Sorry for the long silence - I was out of town for a bit, and then I returned home to a VTES collection that I recently purchased, meaning that all my VTES time has been spent sorting through this massive pile of cards. But I'm finally ready to return to my blog. You can expect regular content to start up next week. In the meantime, enjoy this latest installment of my demo deck series!

gamingwithbs.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/demo-deck-series-clan-malkavian/

Last edit: 11 Nov 2015 23:58 by brettscho.

More
16 Nov 2015 18:34 - 16 Nov 2015 18:34 #74330 by brettscho
My demo deck series continues with Clan Nosferatu - check it out and let me know what you think!

gamingwithbs.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/demo-deck-series-clan-nosferatu/

Last edit: 16 Nov 2015 18:34 by brettscho.

More
19 Nov 2015 18:48 - 19 Nov 2015 21:12 #74446 by brettscho
Today I unveil the first part of the future VEKN beginner section on my site - it will only be there while it's in the draft stage partially for me to figure out how to put it together, and partially to solicit feedback from the community so we can make this the best possible section for new players, so please go check it out and comment!

Currently the section consists of:

A main beginner page with introduction and 8 questions (2 of which are done).

An in-depth article on VTES sets, how good they would be for a beginner, and where each set can be purchased.

Here are links to both pages and a place where you can leave comments.

Enjoy, and please remember to leave feedback!

Oh, and if you were expecting (or dare I say hoping...) for another demo deck article, I'll continue with them next week, I've just been working on this recently, and I wanted to show it off a bit.

Last edit: 19 Nov 2015 21:12 by brettscho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, BenPeal, 2wayspeaker

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds