file Heroic Might

08 Apr 2013 13:33 #46750 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Heroic Might
Hektor + Preternatural/Heroic + Bundi !!!!

Hektor has agg hands so you can punch for 4 agg while using immortal Grapple!

He has celerity for maneuvers, and psyche verse combat ends (if you have no grapple).

He has fortitude to prevent damage.

He could be a burn machine! Try it Galliard. Even without the Preternatural or Heroic you can use torn signpost. Others will be wary of blocking you, even when you start bleeding for 3-5 with Public Trust + Iron Glare!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2013 19:03 #46764 by kombainas
Replied by kombainas on topic Re: Heroic Might

Hektor + Preternatural/Heroic

As someone, who uses such deck, you only add pretenaturals/heroics (I add one each), because torn signs dilute the toolbox nature available to such a nice guy like Hektor. Aggropoke is not that feared in my meta, and quite often you have to sport 5 hand damage if you want even to touch anyone. As I already mentioned, Hektor works wonders in a toolbox mode (3 votes + Iron Glare + support to vote, bleed for 3 with Iron Glare, rush your pred with Dogs of War), but is somewhat squishy without it. Inferior fortitude begs for a skill card, being a 9 cap reeks of stardom, and no AUS or dom or even ani smells quick death. If you accept, that you need to tool-up, then you just cannot expect to pull of TS+Slam+Skin of Steel+Taste/Amaranth (yes, you still need that maneuver, and yes, for sux by itself) in combat, thus you replace multiple rushes with Dogs of War, TS with PS/HS, keep Slams (more versatile than TS), sprinkle a Flack Jacket and/or Guardian Angel and you have just as powerful combat, but way more reliable. Remember, at worst case you still deal 1 agg (if not outmaneuvered), so not that many chumps would block your equips.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds