file Will Lilith´s Blessing return?

13 Oct 2013 08:49 #55217 by mirddes

too easy to get blood and pool these days. It requires almost no tech at all, and definitely requires a lot less deck space than it used

11cap+villien+golconda, bounce, combat mitigation, ousting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2013 15:46 #55234 by ReverendRevolver
I just keep going back to Darby's idea.

If its finite, its less of a problem.

More
13 Oct 2013 20:19 - 13 Oct 2013 20:23 #55245 by Squidalot

Now, we have a game with cards we carnt use, id errata pto at this point to add cards not printed from a pdf file to the mix.
Ashurs need to be errata'd. Lilliths need to return in an erratad state.

I really find this attitude hard to understand.

Banning stuff doesn't mean you're a bad person it just means that you managed to produce cards that in combination have a negative impact upon the game, this may be due to too many combination to test, prevalence of strategy when testing occurred or just shoddy design in the first place or some other unspecified reason.

We have 3,500 cards to use in VTES - I really don't see that we should invest so much effort into getting one card that was poorly designed [and playtested] back into the mix.

Lilith's Blessing isn't an enabler [Hermana decks already existed and were still awful] and nor is Ashur in its current form [it lets decks be extremely lazy but fundamentally Kiasyid bleed, Ani high cap combat and Tor high cap guns or tap and bleed all existed fine without it - they may be a lot stronger]

So i'm very happy for Lilith's Blessing to stay banned and spend the time looking at all the cards we've got that aren't used due {Gaurd Duty, Thanatosis, corruption etc]
Last edit: 13 Oct 2013 20:23 by Squidalot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara

More
13 Oct 2013 20:34 #55249 by ReverendRevolver
Im alwqys on board to see bad cards changed to be playable. I was just thinking about how useful veles hunt would be if a delaying tactics didnt kill it. Sure, Slava can use one veles in a deck, but there could be actual veles hunt decks with merged Karsh and some other voters if not for its text saying if it gets outvoted or cancelled it cantb called again.

And there are plenty of cards that are unplayable that we could be looking at.

We have plenty of top notch cards legal for play. We have awful cards that are legal but cant be played too.
I tossed up the idea of errata for bad cards when pod was being discussed, but the prospect of any card costing very little made me not care.

Now, we again dont have cards that will get printed, so its something worth dsicussing again.

My complaints about pod dying arexmy complaints from ccp cancelling us: cant get new players, cards arent any easier to get, we have crypt issues in g5-6 and could benefit from adv versions of almost-awesome vamps.

Vekn has a plain plan, no hidden agendas or anything, to address the crypt issues. And they so far are doing a fair job. Hell, they listened to reason and Gangrel get love in an indy set, so awesome there.

Without pod or being printed in general, my other complaints are still there.

I liked liliths. I own liliths. It got banned, i just want more good cards to use, so im curious.

More
15 Oct 2013 07:52 #55326 by Azel
Honestly, you'd be better off with errata on "de facto banned" cards that already have had huge print runs. There's plenty of low tier cards that could use the elevation to playable status. And it'd be a far easier and far better use of the community's creativity than flaming out on some overpowered nonsense (especially hard-to-get promotional nonsense) that needed to be cut out of the card pool.

Like, go pick the master card Frenzy for "trifle" errata, or something. This is about as fruitful as asking for Edge Explosion to come back into the game. There's really *much* better things to do to improve this game.

More
15 Oct 2013 11:08 #55334 by Klaital
Well if they aren't bringing back liliths blessing, then maybe print something similar in the next set that gives bloodlines who for most parts don't have a hg some useful blood gain permanent. My Samedi deck for example took a big hit when Lilith's Blessing was banned.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds