file Balancing Ashur Tablets

14 Aug 2014 17:14 #64901 by Pascal Bertrand

Sure, but don't expect to see Waters of Duat banned.

Nobody expects Waters of Duat to be banned. My chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear.. fear and surprise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Juggernaut1981, ReverendRevolver, Timo, self biased

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2014 17:08 #64951 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Re: Balancing Ashur Tablets

schooling the local players

Like this wording.

Very graphically.

I prefer other ways.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
12 Oct 2014 09:23 #66423 by Kerath
Replied by Kerath on topic Re: Balancing Ashur Tablets

Now : how ?

Sol. 1 : ban it outright. For me this should always be a last resort, I believe there are many better things to do.

Sol. 2 : Ashur was the Cappadocian antediluvian. If Ashur Tablets required a Harbinger of Skulls I think it would balance it way more. Hell, I'm pretty sure some decks would include one HoS just for that purpose !

Ban the card is a good idea. Is so expensive, rare and disbalanced that... is just not fair for the game and people that want to make it competitive now.

The second idea is super creative and I love it, though :D

More
12 Oct 2014 13:28 #66445 by ReverendRevolver

Now : how ?

Sol. 1 : ban it outright. For me this should always be a last resort, I believe there are many better things to do.

Sol. 2 : Ashur was the Cappadocian antediluvian. If Ashur Tablets required a Harbinger of Skulls I think it would balance it way more. Hell, I'm pretty sure some decks would include one HoS just for that purpose !

Ban the card is a good idea. Is so expensive, rare and disbalanced that... is just not fair for the game and people that want to make it competitive now.

The second idea is super creative and I love it, though :D

Availability is a matter of being reprinted, banning cog, cvs, and fn rares falls into rational with this approach.

Limiting recurrance to minion cards or random makes more sense

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds