file Those rotten anarchs!

16 Mar 2012 15:12 #26012 by Klaital
This deck sort of came from thinking about how to get best use out of keystone kine, then I noticed how much basic celerity there is among group 2-3 samedi, then just padded it up with couple vampires from other clans with right discplines (who also both happen to have +1 bleed as nice bonus!).

It probably could be improved quite a bit, this is kind of a first draft that I threw together, so any suggestions welcome. It will oust through bleeding, can swarm bleed quite effectively if prey has bounce with the corpses helping, or if there is no bounce can bleed up to 6 in one action with monkey wrenches. Can either use bruise or light stealth to get actions through. You stay alive by bloating through blood dolls, off kilters, and dark mirrors.

I am thinking about adding some friend of mines for extra defense, but then would also need to add wakes to be able to use them reliably so not so sure if its worth it. Also thinking about dabblers since keystone kine alone activates dabbler, and reanimated corpse + forced march does also.

Crypt:
4x Anarch Convert
1x George Frederick
1x Mina Grotius
1x Rafaele Giovanni
2x Jorge de la Muerte, the Agent
1x Genina, the Red Poet
2x Jack Dawson(advanced)

Library: 90

Master: 17
1x Anarch Railroad
4x Blood Doll
4x Coroner's Contact
1x Hospital Food
1x Houngan
1x Jake Washington
4x Perfectionist
1x The Anarch Free Press

Action: 22
4x Dark Mirror of the Mind
10x Keystone Kine
8x Off Kilter

Action Modifier: 24
8x Cloak the Gathering
10x Forced March
6x Monkey Wrench

Ally: 6
6x Reanimated Corpse

Combat: 21
10x Diversion
3x Pulled Fangs
8x Weighted Walking Stick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2012 23:37 #26181 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrgh made long post but internet ate it :-(. Long story short, i loved your idea, and took your design, adjusted it to my playstyle a bit, and will try it soon. I will inform how it went.

Crypt : 12

4x Anarch Convert
2x Jack Dawson (adv)
2x Jorge de la Muerte
1x George Frederick
1x Mina Grotius
1x Gaspare Giovanni
1x Rafael Giovanni

Library : 80

Master : 17, 9 trifle

1x Anarch Railroad
1x Anarch Free press
1x Houngan
3x Dabbler
1x Twilight Camp
5x Villein
2x Lilith's blessing
2x Obfuscate
1x Wider view

Action : 22

10x Keystone kine
6x Off kilter
6x Reanimated Corpse

Action Modifier : 26

7x Cloak the Gathering
4x Veil the legions
2x Swallowed by the night
8x Forced March
5x Monkey wrench

Combat : 13

5x Weighed walking stick
8x Diversion

Reaction : 2

2x on the Qui vive

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
18 Mar 2012 23:51 - 18 Mar 2012 23:52 #26183 by pcgeol
Replied by pcgeol on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
fun deck !

perhaps adding 2/3 shambling to help killing your prey
or/and frontal assault for deflection deck ... could be a solution do go faster.

edit :
you can do multi action so why don't you recruit tasha morgan etc....
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 23:52 by pcgeol.

More
19 Mar 2012 08:35 #26206 by Pendargon

fun deck !

perhaps adding 2/3 shambling to help killing your prey
or/and frontal assault for deflection deck ... could be a solution do go faster.

edit :
you can do multi action so why don't you recruit tasha morgan etc....

I can only back my reasononing.

Shamblers are a big no-no.

First, they require an ally to be removed, and corpses when they expire go out of play. Second, they put a big strain in blood management of the deck, so i really feel they would be counterproductive.

Frontal assault is moot, this is not a combat deck. It would hurt you more than it would hurt your prey. And if your prey packs 10+ deflections, hey, always remember you are anarch samedi playing with off discipline, your life ain't easy to begin with....

As for J.S and Tasha, i have considered them, but cut them out in the final cuttiing of the deck to 80 cards. My reasoning was that there is not enough mulltiact to support two more actions (as they cannot trigger dabbler), and in the crypt with a few inherent +1 bleeders, they are not so necessary

More
19 Mar 2012 10:08 #26216 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
I like your version, pendargon. Though would probably switch Gaspare to 5th convert. The villeins and liliths blessings are fairly good for the reasonably high capacity of the vampires, I would probably still have left Jake in though. Let me know how the dabblers work for you, I am not sure whether they would be better as perfectionists. I might also consider switching the swalloweds to under my skin to make it easier to activate dabbler. It even has obfuscate outferior for the non-samedi. Also I think the deck definetily needs giant's blood, especially with the villeins you added.

More
19 Mar 2012 10:16 #26217 by Pendargon
All good points!!!

I cannot believe i missed out on under my skin!!! :-D.
For Jake, i am unsure, masters are crowded as is, but his usefulness is unquestionable.

One obf master would definitely be changed to giant's blood. Doubt i will ever get to play 2 of them.

I am a big dabbler fan as of recent. Dabbler was the key to making my dabbler Tzimitze deck go to the finals of the last tournament, and come close to winning. If you ask me will it give you more blood over perfectionist during the game, answer is no. But i hope it will provide with more flexibility to the deck, with its triffleness and option to untap for that same blood you gained through Keystone kine.

As of 5th convert, i own only 4, so this is how it will roll. I cut Genina out of your deck, as she has no nec, and gaspare was , well, next best crutch

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds