file Those rotten anarchs!

01 Apr 2012 06:38 #26980 by vragozakas
I'm a Samedi fan of long date, and this deck idea attracted my attention. I put together my take on the deck, wich is some sort of adaptation to my meta (a little more combat, and a little more bleed). I don't know if my add ons have all a meaning, but in my experience crypt's sons is a great retainer, and in this deck also helps during combat. Narrow minds+libertas will punish all those damn deflectors out there (and libertas is also useful in combat against S:CE). Cut completely the Ally module. In my field they cant survive, they can't use cards, and costs potentially a lot of blood. Never tried till now, but hopefully I'll get some feedback from the forum before digging real cards.

A couple of add I love to see are: direct+pentex+delaying+bum's rush. Obviously don't know what to cut...:P

Deck Name : [Samedi] TRA
Author : Vragozakas
Description :
my take on the "Those Rotten Anarchs" samedi deck brainstorm

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 1 max: 8 average: 4.58333
4x Anarch Convert (1) Caitiff (group 0)
3x Jack Dawson Adv (8) :FOR: :OBF: :cel: :nec: :qui: :thn: Samedi (group 2)
2x Jorge De La Muerte, The Agent (7) :OBF: :THN: :cel: :for: :nec: Samedi (group 2)
2x Rafaele Giovanni (6) :NEC: :cel: :obf: Giovanni (group 2)
1x Nedal, The Careless (1) :cel: :nec: Caitiff (group 3)

Library [80 cards]

Action [16]
10x Keystone Kine
6x Off Kilter

Action Modifier [28]
3x Cloak the Gathering
3x Faceless Night
8x Forced March
4x Lost in Crowds
6x Monkey Wrench
4x Under My Skin

Combat [13]
8x Diversion
5x Weighted Walking Stick

Event [1]
1x Narrow Minds

Master [19]
1x Anarch Free Press, The
1x Anarch Railroad
1x Club Illusion
1x Coven, The
2x Dabbler
1x Giant's Blood
1x Houngan
1x Libertas
1x Lilith's Blessing
2x Perfectionist
1x Twilight Camp
6x Villein

Retainer [3]
1x Crypt's Sons
1x J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1x Tasha Morgan

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Sun Apr 1 10:25:53 2012]

link to secret library deck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2012 07:15 #26981 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
I played 2 more games, first was a complete failure. M predator was Kiyasid s/b, Ben Peal style. He suddened both my villeins, played song of pan, and bled me dry by turn 5. I barely got 2 vamps out...

Second game, however, was my first game win. Table was !Brujah rush combat with Jacques de Molei > Me > Infernal politics > Cock Robin/Baron animalism/politics > Tariq eats the world

Very early Cock robin player decides to fight with Tariq, which shows lots of fortitude, and of course amaranths poor Nosferatu Justicar :-). This gives Infernals free reign to molest poor nossies.

I had good opening with villein/giant's blood On Jack Dawson, netting me tons of pool. I also played Houngan on it second turn (to adress the question, i am CERTAIN that it was Houngan that won me the game, and it is infinitely better than life in the city, i will explain how). Raphaelle quickly joins up and i start to bleed hard into infernal.

Of course, !Bruajh dont like it, so Jacques de Molei quickly beats Jack Dawson down. Now here is where Houngan made huge difference. Houngan gives one blood to vampire even in torpor. That grately facilitated getting Jack out, who with stick grinded down rushes. He got dunked at least 2 times more, but thanx to spare blood he would get rescued, hunted, forced marched, bleed, gained another blood with keystone kine, untapped with dabbler from that blood and made a corpse with ONE pathos counter (Lmao) to chump block rush and punch for 2. In next untap, story repeats :D

Nosferatu died, and then Infernal stole heart of cheating from tariq deck with annazir. Tariq came back for his hearth, and after a valiant battle (3 majesties) amaranthed Annazir. I see a window and overinfluence, adding gaspare and anarch convert to ready region. Arishat banishes tariq, and lunges but wee AUS supporters ha enough to stop them. Jack and a corpse eat !Brujah rushes, then i rescue in same manner, Club illusion hits the table, and i kill infernals and get tariq deck so low on pool he cannot influence tariq back. Brujah has only one rush with jacques de molei, as he did not draw enough rush cards at that moment, but on the qui vive on anarch convert saves my more important minions, and i bleed out tariq deck and cut into !Brujah. He torps some of my guys, but gaspare with stick also takes one of them to torpor with him, and i bleed him out next turn with club illusion and literally last blood on me.

First, i do not feel master module is jamming me , a lots of them are trifle. Maybe instead of OBF skillcard another wider view would be good. Corpses saved me a lot, as chump blockers that hit back for 2 played for one- two pathos counters. I mostly discarded Off kilters, as it really is too much actions when there is only one samedi on the table, especially when he has to hunt often.

This crypt is about nec/cel. Nec is essential for bleed, and cel for blood gain (as this deck ooses blood). So, crypt has to be mixed, and not all samedi. Also, combat was just right, all 4 sticks got used, and i might need a touch more prevent / additionals, maybe one or two more. Like i said, Houngan was gold all day long, and will not get replaced, and i never in 4 games did encounter SERIOUS hand jam, as deck has enough permanents (bleed retainers, conditional +bleed on some vampires and club illusion and corpses) to go forward even without keystone kine. Dabbler is also gold with flexibility it gives, especially on jack that uses it through 5!!! disciplines. And plus, i hate learjet with passion :P

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds