file Those rotten anarchs!

19 Mar 2012 11:01 #26219 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
Another vampire you might consider in place of Gaspare is Maria Stone who is 5 cap with cel/FOR/obf. Which sounds like fairly good support vampire since while she doesn't get +1 bleed from keystone kine, she can still play pretty much all cards in the deck (except corpses of course). Also with the extra actions from dabblers also in addition to marches, I think tasha and simmos would be good additions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2012 11:14 #26220 by Klaital
Here is new version I made, adjusting your list some with my personal tastes. I only own two dabblers which is why there isn't more there.

Crypt:
4x Anarch Convert
1x Maria Stone
1x George Frederick
1x Mina Grotius
1x Rafaele Giovanni
2x Jorge de la Muerte, the Agent
2x Jack Dawson(advanced)

Library: 80

Master: 15
1x Anarch Railroad
2x Dabbler
1x Giant's Blood
1x Houngan
1x Jake Washington
2x Lilith's Blessing
2x Perfectionist
5x Villein

Action: 17
10x Keystone Kine
7x Off Kilter

Action Modifier: 26
7x Cloak the Gathering
8x Forced March
5x Monkey Wrench
2x Under My Skin
4x Veil the Legions

Ally: 6
6x Reanimated Corpse

Combat: 14
8x Diversion
6x Weighted Walking Stick

Retainer: 2
1x J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1x Tasha Morgan

More
19 Mar 2012 13:31 - 19 Mar 2012 13:33 #26232 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
Fair points, though i maybe prefer +1 bleed (with Keystone ) and +1 strength of Gaspare.
Matter of taste, i will try with both.

A big problem might be that both perfectionist and dabbler are archetypes, one excludes the other, so that may be a problem for you.

Bleed retainers are definitely good potential additions. i would also maybe consider dropping one veil for another under the skin, it is very good stealth.

I have put in 2 on the qui vives to maybe try to block something with expiring corpse, or as a surprise value, but maybe it is indeed better without them, and more bleed retainers add to more forward momentum... :-D

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 19 Mar 2012 13:33 by Pendargon.

More
19 Mar 2012 13:38 #26233 by Klaital
Yes I know I can't have both dabbler and perfectionist on same vampire, but getting 3-4 vampires out shouldn't be out of the question with all the villeins and off kilters. Perfectionist is for those who can't that easily get dabbler to work, like Maria, Mina, and George, while dabblers work nicely for those who have all the three keystone kine discplines, Jack, Jorge, and Rafael.

More
19 Mar 2012 22:03 #26254 by Klaital
Oh yeah, I am stupid. One card that definetily needs to be in this deck that I completely forgot is Club Illusion, it combos so well with Keystone Kine its not funny. Not sure what to take out for it though.

More
20 Mar 2012 00:19 #26257 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Those rotten anarchs!
i actually thought about it, and discarded it.

The blood cost racks up in my version.

villein yourself, then you gain a blood from keystone, but you spend it for club illusion, then pay blood to untap for dabbler, then make corpse, then maybe add under my skin for 1 blood.

But if i was to kick something out for club illusion, it would be one Monkey wrench, to manage the blood

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds