file Kill all (other) anarchs.

29 May 2013 13:07 #49236 by Henkka
Hello! I'm looking for some advice on how to make this deck more efficient and capable of getting game wins more often, even in five player tables.

At the moment, my ousting mechanism is just Fames, Dragonbound, and a few Anarch Revolts. I usually try to give my prey some room to breathe, and focus my combat on the predator in the early game. Once I get a Fame and/or a Revolt or two, then I start going for the oust. This usually allows my prey to deal some damage to my grandprey, and since I don't look like a big pool damage threat they'll often use their own pool quite a lot.

My defense is pretty much based on torporing any dangerous minions from my predator. I have a good amount of wake effects, and a few intercept cards, but most of the time I have to be proactive with my defense.

My goal is to have Beast, with two supporting vampires on the table.

My average turn usually consists of Beast going to combat with someone, while the supporting minions stay ready to rescue him if anything unpleasant happens. After Beast's action, my supporting minions usually follow up with either a rush of their own, or a bleed for one.

The meta game in Helsinki varies quite a lot, but Pentex on my first minion, as soon as it comes into play, is quite common.

My problems with this deck are the following:

- Pool damage -

I feel like I need a little boost to my pool damage capabilities. I'm hesitant about Tension in the Ranks, since I don't have any damage prevention so it can hurt me as well, if I go up against another strong combat deck. I've also considered adding Club Illusion, and changing the Bum's Rushes into Deep Songs.

- Defense -

I have a good amount of wake effects in the deck, but if I don't have one or more of my permanent intercept cards on the table, I sometimes get overrun with stealth actions, such as votes.

- Supporting minions -

I want to have my other vampires do something else than bleed for one, but I don't want to put too many action cards into the deck. Beast can't play them, and the deck flows pretty fast so they might clog my hand if there's too much.

Deck Name : Kill all (other) anarchs
Author : Henkka
Description :

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 1 max: 8 average: 4.91667
4x Beast, The Leatherface of Detroit (7):OBF: :POT: :ani: :cel:Nosferatu antitribu(group 2)
3x Anarch Convert (1)Caitiff(group 0)
2x Nigel the Shunned (5):ANI: :POT: :obf:Nosferatu antitribu(group 2)
1x Mateusz Gryzbowsky (8):ANI: :OBF: :POT:Nosferatu antitribu(group 3)
1x Ox, Viceroy of the Hollows (6):ANI: :OBF: :POT:Nosferatu antitribu(group 2)
1x Agatha (4):POT: :obf:Nosferatu antitribu(group 2)

Library [90 cards]

Action [4]
4x Bum's Rush

Action Modifier [2]
2x Lost in Crowds

Action Modifier/Combat [6]
6x Swallowed by the Night

Combat [49]
4x Disarm
2x Diversion
4x Earthshock
8x Hell-for-Leather
7x Immortal Grapple
2x Increased Strength
6x Slam
7x Taste of Vitae
7x Torn Signpost
2x Undead Strength

Event [1]
1x Dragonbound

Master [17]
1x Anarch Free Press, The
4x Anarch Revolt
1x Archon Investigation
1x Blood Turnip
2x Fame
1x Flames of Insurrection
1x Information Network
1x Nosferatu Kingdom
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion
4x Vessel

Reaction [10]
3x Forced Awakening
3x Mole, The
2x On the Qui Vive
2x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Retainer [1]
1x Raven Spy

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Wed May 29 17:16:43 2013]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2013 14:01 #49238 by kombainas
Either add one more Beast, or more rushes. 4/12 is not enough to depend on a single ability...

Did Hell for leather work well? You cannot dodge, while you IG :(

IMHO Fake Out is so much better here, than Swallowed by th Night. What you need is the maneuver, not the stealth. With the Fake out, your support gets the maneuver as well, and you don't need maneuvers in 2nd round if you IG.

I am not too sold, on anarch angle though... Does it really add that much to the deck?..

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
29 May 2013 14:12 #49239 by Jeff Kuta

4x Bum's Rush

These should be Deep Songs.

2x Lost in Crowds

These can probably be cut. Target acquisition is all they are good for. But, now that you have Deep Songs, they can also double to help a late game lunge.

4x Disarm
4x Earthshock

I'm not a fan of Earthshock with ANI/POT. If it were up to me, I'd use Canine Hordes for permanent gun removal.

1x Flames of Insurrection
4x Vessel

I'd switch these to be Blood Dolls. You can't afford to spend the pool. If you're worried about rescue/push, then put in some Haven Uncovered and make sure empty vampires always worry. You could also consider 1x Monster since you know what Beast will be doing (once) every turn, or even 1x Guardian Angel.

3x The Mole
2x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Not a fan of The Mole. Maybe save one for kicks. Two Cats Guidance would be better. And more OtQV or FA. WwEF is old tech. Your small vampire don't care about blood anyway. They are almost as lethal without any blood as with. If you're concerned about that, put in 2x Glancing Blow (which also helps your Disarms).

1x Raven Spy

Can't be used by Beast. Replace with an intercept location if you really want to.

In general, I think you could drop down to 80 cards and still be successful with this deck.

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henkka

More
29 May 2013 14:30 #49241 by Boris The Blade
You just need Obtenebration skill cards to oust.

More
29 May 2013 14:51 #49244 by jhattara
Theo Bell as the tag team partner!

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
29 May 2013 14:52 #49245 by kombainas

You just need Obtenebration skill cards to oust.

This is great advice! Under current deck condition, this is better than Fame/Tension in the ranks or anything alike!

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds