file Kill all (other) anarchs.

29 May 2013 14:55 #49246 by Pendargon
Groundfighting, an awesome combat card for anarchs

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2013 15:11 - 29 May 2013 15:20 #49247 by Henkka

Either add one more Beast, or more rushes. 4/12 is not enough to depend on a single ability...

Did Hell for leather work well? You cannot dodge, while you IG :(

IMHO Fake Out is so much better here, than Swallowed by th Night. What you need is the maneuver, not the stealth. With the Fake out, your support gets the maneuver as well, and you don't need maneuvers in 2nd round if you IG.

I am not too sold, on anarch angle though... Does it really add that much to the deck?..

I feel like I already have a duplicate of Beast in the crypt almost every game, since I usually take a new minion from the Convert.

Hell-for-leather actually adds a surprising amount of utility to the combat, and I really like it. That's pretty much the reason for the anarch module anyway, that and Revolts. I built this deck mostly just for fun, but I've come to like the anarch angle quite a bit. I've played a similar plain POT+OBF deck in the past, and I feel it lacked something in the combat department. The only thing I really miss are Abbots.

stuff

I agree with almost everything you said, except earthshocks and mole. My main combat minion is Beast, and he can't use canine horde for gun removal. I also dislike being completely reliant on close range combat.

I also believe that untapping and attempting to block is stronger in this deck, than untapping after a successful block. The intercept from Cat's Guidance would work much better with my supporting minions though, so I'll think about it.

But I agree about most of the other stuff, so thanks for the advice. I'll be trying some of this out.

You just need Obtenebration skill cards to oust.

I've considered this, but I'm worried it will bait me into focusing too much on my prey. I think I'd need a real bleed defense module with this.

Theo Bell as the tag team partner!

I wish I owned any.

I wish I owned more than one. It's not in the deck currently, because I was too lazy to search for it when I built this thing.
Last edit: 29 May 2013 15:20 by Henkka.

More
29 May 2013 16:09 #49250 by kombainas
My bad, missed those Converts ^^

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
30 May 2013 06:14 - 30 May 2013 06:15 #49261 by Lönkka

- Pool damage -
I feel like I need a little boost to my pool damage capabilities.

Add a copy of Edenix Groundkeepers for the support guys to use?
In the instance you've pummeled all prey's minions to Torpor (or tapped them with Deep Song rushes) it is AWESOME to bleed with it.

I wish I owned more than one. It's not in the deck currently, because I was too lazy to search for it when I built this thing.

I should have plenty to hand over.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 30 May 2013 06:15 by Lönkka.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
30 May 2013 06:36 #49263 by Jussi
Replied by Jussi on topic Re: Kill all (other) anarchs.
For ousting, you could add some Monkeywrenches. They cost blood, sure, but they help ousting.

I'd be tempted to replace Agatha with Teresita if you are going to replace bum's rushes with deep songs. She costs 7 though, so that might be too much.

Blood turnip is nice card, but might also be unnecessary here. Replacing at least some of the blood dolls with vessel would be a good idea.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
30 May 2013 11:01 #49265 by ReverendRevolver
This deck seems to be almost solid, and as mentioned before, monkey wrench would help you.

I dont like g2 !nos crypt here, but Beast is beast, so not much to be changed, i gues. But i would remove Gryzbowsky. Ive uzed him, hes not wothcit, becayse he laxks fortitude. Also, id run lids over earthshock any day, since you can typically press n grapple, making the signpost you probably played not go to waste.

If you want some prevention utility, use Terista instead of Gryzbowsky, and figure oit a way to include gerard rafin and alonso g in your crypt, along with wolfgang. Deep song over bums rush all the way. If yiu cant use deep song in this, id build a very different potence anarchs deck.

Anyway, addimg fortitude with a few more diversion would help with hitback, or go the obt route with: gemeni, mitchell the headhunter, talley, and or advanved dr julius stephenson.

There are many options, but a few good pot obt minions are unfortunately bishops.

Aside from monkey wrench, power of one could help bleed, albeitxbarely.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds