file blissful agony

29 Jul 2013 04:08 - 29 Jul 2013 04:09 #52428 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: blissful agony
burning touch + change of target (and that's why there are 2 .44 magnum in the deck too)... a bit weak but as mentioned before: it is a deck that needs to survive and weaken everybody, not draw attention, make some bleeds for 1 and 2 and when everybody is empty, try for the oust.
ps what slow permanents you use?
Last edit: 29 Jul 2013 04:09 by gotcha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2013 04:35 - 29 Jul 2013 06:32 #52430 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: blissful agony

Believe me vampiric disease is GOLD. If people dont have a vessel or hunting ground or similar they stay in the loop of losing one and hunt.

No, that is what Society of Leopold does. Diseased vampires do not gain blood by hunting, so there is no loop. If the vampire burns his last blood at untap,, he hunts for 0, then burns the disease counter at the next untap and hunts for 1.
Last edit: 29 Jul 2013 06:32 by Boris The Blade.

More
29 Jul 2013 04:44 #52433 by gotcha
True .... so you should add society then :unsure:

More
29 Jul 2013 08:43 - 29 Jul 2013 08:43 #52440 by DeathInABottle
Replied by DeathInABottle on topic Re: blissful agony
I try to kit out one for bleeding (Camera Phone + Simmons/Morgan), one for blocking (Abbot + Bowl), and one for both. Leather Jackets for all three. Most things are simple and free, which means that my masters don't have to be directed to blood or pool gain, but I do also include Banshee Ironwail and the blood draining allies (Neighbourhood Watch, Young Bloods, Gregory Winter). And I run... three Society of Leopold, I think? It's easy to burn three vampires in a game when you have that many Hide the Heart.
Last edit: 29 Jul 2013 08:43 by DeathInABottle.

More
29 Jul 2013 08:54 #52441 by gotcha
Good idea; i think I will drop at least 2 and 1 or 2 change of target then for permanents. And me I love banshee Ironwail too .... should get that one in too and an additional society. Tx!

More
31 Jul 2013 03:40 #52540 by gotcha
How about adding a powerbase:montreal for poolgain and a powerbase savannah to avoid getting dideased yourself (when acting)?
It's not going to work for this deck, but it seemed a good idea to play anarch revolts (and a couple of converts yourself) so people would start to loose blood themselves and play with final loosening which is a great card i never see (it's brilliant vs voter cap)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds