file blissful agony

27 Jul 2013 21:05 #52368 by Boris The Blade
Replied by Boris The Blade on topic Re: blissful agony
Not sure it is the right crypt for this deck. You need :VAL: for both Blissful agony and the bleed reduction effect of Hide the Heart, but Group 2 is all about swarming with cheap :val: minions. In Group 4, you have two 5caps with :VAL:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2013 23:30 - 27 Jul 2013 23:33 #52372 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: blissful agony

Not sure it is the right crypt for this deck. You need :VAL: for both Blissful agony and the bleed reduction effect of Hide the Heart, but Group 2 is all about swarming with cheap :val: minions. In Group 4, you have two 5caps with :VAL:.

I dont know, the more i try to build !salubri that need VAL, the more i lke g6.
Sure, silas only has val, but the other two have VAL and the grouping is two five caps and a six, with a good support 3 cap in veejay, and if you want a big hitter, the kinda pricey piol wise Qawiyya hits hard.

But i guess it all depends on ideal setup.

Boris, i do concede that Langa is AWESOME. And g 4 has 4 !salubri to sixes 3, but being able to play abbot has helped g6 in my recent stuff.
G2 is decidedly better in brother in arms swarms with hide the hearts out the wazoo......
Last edit: 27 Jul 2013 23:33 by ReverendRevolver.

More
28 Jul 2013 04:19 #52378 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: blissful agony
G6 is very good too, but I like the bloodline vamps soo much ...

More
28 Jul 2013 16:40 #52405 by DeathInABottle
Replied by DeathInABottle on topic Re: blissful agony
I have a G6 deck loaded up with 20 Hide the Heart, a bunch of Blissful Agony, and lots of slow permanents. It's a lot of fun to play, but I haven't run Vampiric Disease or Frenzy. With the former, I would worry that the card would affect me too severely, since I'm quite likely to end up in close range combat. Blood management is already a problem, so I don't like the idea. With Frenzy, I wonder if it's worth including a master card that's likely to only cost two vampires one blood each. I know that it could be situationally useful, but I'm not sure if that sort of opportunity cost for a master card is worth it.

More
28 Jul 2013 17:27 - 28 Jul 2013 17:30 #52408 by gotcha
Replied by gotcha on topic Re: blissful agony
Great fun indeed! And I also have doubts for the master slot, rather have a pentex or sudden i think.
As you probably saw I chose quiet some bloodgain master cards: the rack is pure gold as is code of samiel and sniper rifle to not suffer too much from it myself. And hungry coyote makes you still gain a blood if hunger moon is in play and you need to hunt.
Believe me vampiric disease is GOLD. If people dont have a vessel or hunting ground or similar they stay in the loop of losing one and hunt. I also play a cryptic mission deck with 3 copies ... I've seen vampires playing second trad / majesty / ... go down in no time.
Last edit: 28 Jul 2013 17:30 by gotcha.

More
29 Jul 2013 01:01 #52417 by DeathInABottle
Replied by DeathInABottle on topic Re: blissful agony
Sniper Rifle is a GREAT idea. I'll add a couple to my deck. But how do you avoid Disease when you're acting and your prey's willing to block?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds