file Card ideas

02 Oct 2011 07:53 #11308 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card ideas

The disadvantage is that you can play it only on a sabbat vampire.

Same as Sociopath, and I don't think it needs fixing.

Oops, yes, my bad.

Although I think Sociopath is a rather weak archetype and would need a fix I'm against fixing existing cards if not urgent necessary.

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2011 08:07 #11310 by Suoli
Replied by Suoli on topic Re: Card ideas

I find Chain of Violence very, probably too strong. Enter combat with two opposing minions with just one action is superb. Though on the other hand you have three requirements: your minion has to be older, has to be sabbat and you cannot redraw instantly. And it costs a blood. Hm. What if the second minion has to be younger too? That would level it even more and benefits older vampires more. It is hard to build a rushdeck with big caps anyway.

Like I said, you'd have to be playing a big cap Sabbat rush deck with stealth cards to make Chain of Violence better than Bum's Rush. That would by no means be an easy deck to tune.

More
02 Oct 2011 08:57 - 02 Oct 2011 08:59 #11314 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card ideas

Like I said, you'd have to be playing a big cap Sabbat rush deck with stealth cards to make Chain of Violence better than Bum's Rush. That would by no means be an easy deck to tune.

With that cardtext you don't have to have a biggap (though you need a stealthcard, right). You could rush a small cap and then go in combat with the biggie. You could do that (depending on the other minions at the table of course) with just a 4 cap Agatha with a Swallowed by the Night. That's why I'd like to add that the target of the second combat has to be younger or an ally too. Or am I too careful and it's okay to boost sabbat-rushdecks? I don't know. I think that !Nosferatu-rush is strong enough.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 02 Oct 2011 08:59 by Joscha.

More
02 Oct 2011 09:47 #11316 by Suoli
Replied by Suoli on topic Re: Card ideas

With that cardtext you don't have to have a biggap (though you need a stealthcard, right). You could rush a small cap and then go in combat with the biggie. You could do that (depending on the other minions at the table of course) with just a 4 cap Agatha with a Swallowed by the Night. That's why I'd like to add that the target of the second combat has to be younger or an ally too.

Yes, maybe that's reasonable.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds