file Card ideas are best at 3 am right?

17 Oct 2011 03:48 - 18 Oct 2011 04:10 #12102 by jAvel

"Cloud the Mind"
(Not a fan of that name btw)
:reaction:
1 :blood:
:chi: Reduce a bleed against you by 1.
:CHI: As above, and tap this reacting vampire. The acting minion is now bleeding your predator's predator.

Btw, you variant DOESN'T reduce bounce-bleed. The phrase "bleed against you" - should be just "reduce by 1".
1 blood for chemistry-bounce is too cheap, imho. Path of paradox and Fatuus matery.. you know.

Variant A:

"Illusion of success"
[reaction] (no blood cost)
[chi] Reduce a bleed against you by 1.
[CHI] Burn 1 blood to use effect as above and choose any methuselah. The acting vampire is now bleeding that methuselah.
-- cost is not reduceable, reduces bleed.

Variant B: "tap reacting vampire"
Variant C: "bleed predator's predator"
etc.
Last edit: 18 Oct 2011 04:10 by jAvel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2011 06:13 #12114 by Ashur

Name: Cloud the Minds
Cardtype: Reaction
Discipline: Chimerstry
Cost: 1 blood
[chi] Reduce a bleed against you by 2.
[CHI] Only usable when a minion controlled by your predator is bleeding you, after blocks are declined. Tap this reacting vampire. The acting minion is now bleeding your predator's predator.

I am against bounce for other disciplines than dom and aus. Not all disciplines should be able to do everything.

Name: Summoning Ritual
Cardtype: Action
Requires an Bahari vampire. As an aditional cost choose another ready untapped vampire. Tap that vampire.
Search your hand or library for an ally card and recruit it ignoring requirements and paying half the cost for that ally.

I am against the "ignoring requirements"-thing. I have no idea why you want to continue the Summon History madness. Otherwise fine.

Name: Demonic ink
Cardtype: Equipment - Contract
Requires an Bahari vampire.
The Bahari vampire with this equipment pays 1 less blood or pool when recruting allies or employing retainers (never less than 0)

Nice. I like the "Contract"-thing.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
17 Oct 2011 06:57 #12120 by alek
cloud the minds - bounce fit's the discipline theme but I think it would make it too strong. Maybe make it working only on younger minions would be better.
Summoning Ritual - overpowered. Ommiting requirements an paying half the cost on the same card?! and almost no requirements (becoming bahari is very easy and gives another benefits)
demonic ink - i like it. Fits thematically.

More
17 Oct 2011 07:35 #12124 by Erol
Reducing a bleed and bouncing a bleed on one card is too strong, as you can use the cards in the heads-up and dont have to discard them(like deflection), either put more restrictions on it or reduce the bleed-reduce amount.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany

More
17 Oct 2011 12:45 #12143 by direwolf

Btw, you variant DOESN'T reduce bounce-bleed. The phrase "bleed against you" - should be just "reduce by 1".

Interesting. By that argument, if you Telepathic Counter and then Telepathic Misdirection the bleed should revert to it's starting point, and the Counter is only in effect for the Methuselah who played it?

I've never seen it played that way, and I've reduced + bounced quite a few times. (I know, not a great move, but it cycles a card)

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
17 Oct 2011 14:14 #12149 by Ankha

A bleed that has been bounced/redirected to you becomes at that time "a bleed against you".
If you indicate only "reduce a bleed by 1", it works for any bleed (including bleed that are not directed at you at all)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds