file Card Idea: Baal's Caress

02 Dec 2011 14:05 #16801 by Suoli
Replied by Suoli on topic Re: Card Idea: Baal's Caress

You can still dodge and s:ce, and use hand strikes and non-ranged strikes. Inferior skin of the adder also hose the opposing minion this way, nephandus too.

I retract my statement, it's a cool card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:08 #16803 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card Idea: Baal's Caress

Baal's Caress
:qui: :combat: 1 :blood:
Not usable after strikes are chosen during this strike resolution.
:qui: The opposing minion gets -1 strength for the duration of this combat. He or she can't use ranged strikes and melee weapon strikes if his strength is below 1.
:QUI: Damage from this vampire's next hand or melee weapon strike is aggravated.

Nice card that make :qui: combat bit better.

I think it's too good. You likely stop the opponent damaging you AND make aggr. damage. That's too much for one card in my opinion. I like the inferior though. What if the playing minion gets +1 strength? That's good enough for cel-clans. The card should definitely be playable just once each combat (or round if you like that more).

Baron of Frankfurt

More
02 Dec 2011 14:10 #16804 by Ohlmann

I think it's too good. You likely stop the opponent damaging you AND make aggr. damage. That's too much for one card in my opinion.

Please notye thazt you need to play it twice and spend 2 blood for that. And spending a blood to avoid (usually) one damage is not too hot. Good, but hardly broken.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:16 - 02 Dec 2011 14:18 #16808 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card Idea: Baal's Caress

I think it's too good. You likely stop the opponent damaging you AND make aggr. damage. That's too much for one card in my opinion.

Please notye thazt you need to play it twice and spend 2 blood for that. And spending a blood to avoid (usually) one damage is not too hot. Good, but hardly broken.

Why do I have to play it twice? What do I miss? AFAIS you play it once, the other guy has strength -1, that means often enough 0, so he cannot use ranged strikes or melee weapon strikes anymore. That is good. Superior it would mean aggr. damage, also even if I play the card just once. :huh:

EDIT: Ah, now I see it. Superior is not in addition to inferior. Okay, The card is good as it is.

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 14:18 by Joscha. Reason: opened eyes :o)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds