file Ankha's Crypt: Tzimisce Gr 5-6

20 Dec 2011 08:56 #18905 by Ankha
Added Caldwell.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 09:23 #18907 by Ohlmann

Added Caldwell.

It make group 5 with 2 5-cap with 2 superior discipline (one ANI / VIC, one ANI / AUS), one 5-cap with the three clan in inf and superior VIC, and one 3-disc 6-cap.

If it does not allow for very efficient smallish crypt, I don't know what would :p

Also, what is the interaction between Marie-Ange Gagnon and, say, Duality ? (or the count) Super efficient card searching ?

You may also want to add another flying tzimisce, so flying may be used outside of gargoyle.

More
21 Dec 2011 16:26 #19013 by Ankha
Added Ratti-Ben, Sister of Blood and Stéphanie L'Heureux.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Dec 2011 16:31 #19015 by Lech
You know that for consistency reasons, g5 should have about 10 vampires. It already have 2 printed, which left just 8 more ?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
21 Dec 2011 16:55 - 21 Dec 2011 17:12 #19018 by Drain
Ratti-Ben seems a tad overpowered. No one should have access to free & unrestricted S:CE like that. Plus she's not even paying for that spectacular hability, she already has 11 design points before we include that.

I understand that not all crypt cards are created equal and it never bothered me to have some go under the point budget and have others go over it but the ability to end combat X times a turn without restrictions irks me somewhat. Making it "once per turn", assigning it a blood cost, making it work only against allies or cap<X vamps are all acceptable but, in my view, necessary options.

Alternately, if you really want to break new ground and have her being the first minion with that kind of hability then unburdening the rest of her text or disciplines is also an option.

:Edit:

I just finished reading Stéphanie a bit more carefully and noticed that her habilities are not restricted to combat. This makes her a bit of a monster. Her having FOR THA is somewhat over-synergistic (it seems weird even to me to be typing this).

So Daring the Dawn for her essentially becomes "Superior Freak Drive with the added benefit of the action not being blockable by vampires" and look, she has inferior presence, just the ticket for dealing with those ally blockers too!

Dawn Operation + Weather Control was already feasible before, but it never untapped you in the process. Same goes for Rutor's Hand and Force of Will.

I know she still pays a blood cost, has nil blocking prospects and doesn't bounce. Even so I'm unsure about it... I mean, she can bleed fairly heavily followed by a Warghoul recruitment all while being unblockable.

I really dig the concept, though, and can see how much of any tweaking might ruin the minion into nerfdom. My light-handed suggestion would be to alter her recruitment disability from only non-mortal retainers to no retainers period.

Drain
Last edit: 21 Dec 2011 17:12 by Drain.

More
21 Dec 2011 16:57 - 21 Dec 2011 16:58 #19019 by echiang

You know that for consistency reasons, g5 should have about 10 vampires. It already have 2 printed, which left just 8 more ?

??? Where are you getting that number?

In Group 3, every Sabbat clan (except the !Gangrel and the !Tremere) had 8 unique vampires (in which case they should be getting 6 more).

The !Gangrel had 10 unique vampires, probably due to the Country/City split.

The !Tremere had 10 unique vampires (2 extra) because they were down 2 crypt cards in Group 2 (since they were excluded from Sabbat War).

The !Brujah, Lasombra, !Malkavians, !Nosferatu, !Toreador, Tzimisce, and !Ventrue all had only 8 unique vampires in Group 3.

So 8 vampires in Group 5, would be the better target for "consistency" (it's arguable whether the !Nosferatu should have 7 or 8 in Group 5, since one of their Sword of Caine slots was an *extra* Group 4 vampire).

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
Last edit: 21 Dec 2011 16:58 by echiang.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds